Canara Bank — neft not credited to the beneficiary account

Bala2773 on Mar 5, 2018
On 07/07/2017 i have made net transaction for tax paying to income tax department from my sb a/c no[protected], canara bank, perungudi branch, chennai vide cin[protected] bsr code 0242465 and challan number 00257 for rs13370. On verification of form 26as the amount was not credited to my pan no aiwpm2285k. The above fact was also informed to me by the income tax department on 23/12/2017. I contacted bank official of perungudi branch and submit the written pettition to rectify the defect i appraise the bank official frequently but till date the above defect has not been rectified.. Hence i request that the customer care team may take appropriate action to rectify the above defect.

[Mar 05, 2018] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Rahul Pratap Singh Yadav's response, Feb 28, 2018
pls refund my amount
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Today i transfer amount from my canara bank to my another OBC Bank ac. ( by VPA. Address) but amount transfer to unknown person
I have given a proposal term loan rupees 50.0 Lacs (Under CGTSME) last eight month to regional office Gorakhpur, this time I am customer in Canara Bank, Sahebganj Branch Gorakhpur U.P. and last twenty year customer in Gorakhnath Branch, Gorakhpur.

So Please reply with cause.

Shree Baba Products