Canara Bank — request for refund of transaction failure

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 bharathshan on May 27, 2019
My name is p. Bharath rathna kumar,
I have an account in canara bank{acc no.[[protected]]} and i have done a transaction through swiping machine at prasad i max, hyderabad, on 19th may 2019 at 13:42:10 pm but the amount (500 rs) was not credited to beneficiary account but the amount is debited from my account. Transaction reference id [prasadimaxsaifabadapin-19/05/19 13:42:21/6536]
] [cheque no:[protected]]. I request you please refund my money. My registrated mobile number is [[protected]].

[May 27, 2019] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am yogesh urunkar .My ac no is[protected] . I have transferred 12 k to one person. Amount is debited but translation receipt showing failed transaction. How do i get this refund.

I have attached details of failed transaction.

I have not received my amount 499 which was refunded from amazon on 14th May 3019.

Your refund of Rs.499 has been processed successfully on 5/14/2019. The amount should reflect in your account by 5/20/2019.

The Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number) for the transaction is 932889
Having an account no. with canara bank ending 5738 . An Order is placed on amazon and cancelled on 14 may 2018 but not received the refund yet amounting Rs. 1399. Kindly, proceed in this regard as soon as possible.

+91 80 2222 1581 [Head Office]