Canon India — product registration online for additional warranty

Siddharth Sharma Devulapalli on Nov 19, 2018
I have bought a canon eos 200d on nov 18 2018. As per the website and details mentioned on the box, i tried to register my product on canon india website online. There is this verification mail which comes to our mail for verification, no matter how many times i click that link, it shows a page error. I am unable to verify my mail id, sign up and register my product online due to this. Please see that the problem is resolved.

[Nov 19, 2018] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am also facing the same issue while trying to register my Canon EOS 200D. It has been purchased on 11th Dec 2018. Please resolve it asap Canon support team.
I cannot print my bill through printer...page was stuck in between while printing...may b some rolling problem...since almost 20 days i cannot click print for bill...customers ask for bill n i daily nt able to give...please looking out for this problem as soon as possible...so that my work wont atop because of this problem...

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - product registration online for additional warranty