[Resolved] Canon India — Replacement of defective printer purchased on 03.09.2016

DrA P Verma
I purchased canon printer kjwb 12161 on 03.09.2016 but got error while installing the same. On my complaint your machenic came and said that scanner is defective and needs to be replaced. I request you to please replace this defective set by a new one. The complete set may please be urgently changed. I purchased this printer for some urgent work. Dr. A. P. Verma patna
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2016

[Sep 07, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Canon India Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2016
Dear A P Verma,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Regards, Canon India
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Generic Name: Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Contents E510 IN 6222B018AB
LXGA59557

Printer not working. Please rectify
My Address :
M.P.Sugathan, Madathiparambil House, Pottore, P.O. Pottore, Thrissur, Kerala Pin- 680581.
Ph. [protected].
Canon India Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2016

Dear Mp mpsugathan,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please visit your nearest Canon service center, our team will provide the required assistance. To know more, about our service networks please visit:

Canon India
Bought eos1300d dslr on 29 oct specially for diwali but for 2 days still waiting for its battery to get started, due to which I am not able to click any pic .
Either I want my money back or my battery being changed today itself.
Canon India Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2016

Dear Rsingh,

Regards, Canon India

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - Replacement of defective printer purchased on 03.09.2016