[Resolved]  Capgemini — offer letter not release

Hi capgemini team (Brigade metropol, whitefield, bangalore)

I was selected for the r2r process at capgemini on[protected] and the hr mr vivek. A. Thinakaran discussed with me regarding all the required documents. I have provided the required support and it was a matter of releasing offer letter to them but there was no progress made then i decided to reattend the interview once again for r2 r process on[protected] but hr. Vivek told me no need to attend the interview as i have already selected candidate and he suggest me some documents are pending and resend to him and he offers me 4.8 lakh per annum then ask him to send me a mail what are documents are pending as per as my concern i have sent all the documents to mr vivek & miss bijina balan if any documents are pending kindly ask them to send me a mail so that i can resend to them the pending documents.

I request you to help me in getting the offer letter.

My details as follows:

Name subrata shyam
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019
Below mentioned contact person has sent me the mail from Capgemini email address is [email protected] "Balan, Bijina"

[Apr 12, 2019] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Subrata Shyam Apr 29, 2019 Kindly update my Complaint
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Regarding offer letter release.
I have selected 2 times in Capgemini at Pune location both first time was selected 7 months back and now selected on 9th march 2019 drive at hinjewadi location. I have done with all hr discussion and provided requested documents to HR as well but still I didn’t received any offer letter from Capgemini. It’s second time happen with me, so it causes I am loosing my trust on Capgemini. Is really this time I will get my offer or not. Same thing happened with my couple of friends also.
Please help me out in this.

Capgemini
    Capgemini Phone
    Capgemini Address
    Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048