CarTrade.com
MXC Solutions India Pvt Ltd.

CarTrade.com Customer Care

MXC Solutions India Pvt Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Lloyds Centre Point, 1st Floor, Unit No. 11 & 12, 1096A Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above Tata Motors Showroom

Contact Form

F.A.Q.

Delhi Office
D-114/e-115, 11th Floor, Himalaya House, KG Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi – 110001
+91 11 4838 8800, +91 99 9950 1476

Load

CarTrade.com related photos (12)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

CarTrade.com Complaints & Reviews

CarTrade.com — cartrade delhi employee behaviour [Resolved]

Sarminda
I had uploaded my car detail on cartrade.com for sell.2 days later i called to check how we will i proceed about selling my...

amritaghosh
I booked a Toyota Liva with token amount and was preparing for loan. After 10 days when i went to give documents for registration, the dealer says that the car has been sold to someone else. The dealer Anupam Chakraborty is a cheat. He is now saying that we have to take another car as the token amount can't be returned. We can't trust him again as he can obviously cheat again.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2017

[Sep 04, 2017] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CarTrade.com Customer Care's response Sep 07, 2017
Dear Mr. Amit

Greetings from CarTrade.com

Please revert with below details to understand and reached to the history of the complaint.
1: Registered contact details
2: Vehicle details
3: Dealer details

Warm regards,

Vipul Gomber
    I bought a second hand maruti wagon r before 8 days
    From gurgaon atul kataria chowk branch and i contacted salesperson deepak who sold me this car, at the time of buying car there were some issues in car like glass holder was broken and backlight one side was not working but now when i gave this car for service to authorized maruti dealer they informed that meter of the car is reset and car cylincer have some holes and when i informed this to deepak your pathetic employee he said car lete hue dkna ta na sir i have screenshots on whats app and his recordings i actually bought the car on cartrade.com name and trust but i found i did a mistake deepak do not have any sense to speak with customer he said me itna i tha to nayi gadi le leta na but actually its not my loss its your loss its his loss i will put this same on social media as well to make people aware about your brand and your employee class. He is also in touch with me from his mobile number.

[Jul 24, 2017] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    There is no response yet over this.. This shows customer service is worst but this fraud will not run much long ...

CarTrade.com — fraud in kilometers [Resolved]

Prasanna Bhatkar
      I have purchased innova car from maa motors vashi, car kilometers on cartrade advertise was 56000km also on odometer kilometers...

vibhorgaur
      I have purchased a Hyundai Accent Registered no. UP16 AN 5747 from Speed Motors Ghaziabad. Full payment of car has been made on 25th April 2017 and vehicle was handed over to me on same evening but dealer is not providing me original registration document and second key of vehicle. Due to which i am not able to get vehicle transferred in my name. Now they are saying that we will get it transfer in your name and will charge Rs. 10000 for that . If i will not pay him Rs. 10000 till then they will not give me the original documents and sale letter of vehicle from from previous owner.

Need your intervention on this matter.

Vibhor Gaur

[May 06, 2017] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for writing us, request you to revert with your registered contact details to investigate the case

Warm regards,

Althaf Kamal
        I m a student from kerala.
        I bought a chevrolet cruze ltz 10 months ago from the kollam branch of cartrade.com.
        Till now i didnt get the spare key.
        Each time i inquire, the are providing different reasons.
        In the meantime the previous owner found us by using the reg details, says he has the spare key with him, the cartrade agent who bought this car from him didnt done the full payment .
        What action should i take?

[Mar 14, 2017] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CarTrade.com — Mercedes benz

Lungfungsu

I have seen a mercedez c class on car trade website of 2012 model...

Price given on...

meerasenthil68
          I, S. Senthilnathan, prop.'MEERA CARS', purchased a Kerala reg. Santro car bearing reg. No. KL05L2153 from V3 Hyundai, thro' Mr. Mani, sales person, car trade, cell no. +[protected], on 28th Nov 2016, made full payment, to V3 Hyundai, and to Mani, the commission amount too on the same day. I have taken delivery of the vehicle on 28th itself, the original RC book was not handed over on that day, Mani promised to deliver me the same on 29th! Till now Mani is holding my RC papers, and the 'TO' set! With great struggle, even after so many calls, he is not deliver the originals, now from Friday evening, he is not picking my phone calls too! Kindly help me to get my papers!
          My cell number [protected]!
          Thanking you.
          Yours
          S SENTHILNATHAN.
          PROP. MEERA CARS.

Car purchase/ sales person/ holding original RC. Reg.

[Dec 05, 2016] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CarTrade.com — Used Car

sagesandy
            Carwale.com Cartrade.com droom.in and similar websites providing certificates are fraud. I bought a Suzuki Alto 2010 Model...

Mariya Doss
            Sir my car sold two month before but that add still live pls canceled and delete my add daily two or three peoples are call me and asking about my car my number is [protected] please remove my add and let me do my work please do it please do it don't make me angry lot of complaint about your website here after nobody call my number please delete my account actually I am not selling my car in your website I am sold in olx

[Oct 12, 2016] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ashwin1989
              I was looking for a car from an owner and he quoted me for 4lakhs. I was thinking for a making decision and before I could approach, the car was sold to CarTrade. But they are now quoting 5.5L. I could not believe that they are selling for such an high quote. I have some knowledge about used car market and the price CarTrade charging is ridiculous.

[Sep 13, 2016] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

CarTrade.com — Cartrade certified car bought through 'Autofin Solutions' - Legal Papers not issued, after full payment of purchase

iamrockk
                few months ago i bought a pre-owned Ford Fiesta from a dealer in Wakdewadi area of Pune, dealer goes buy the...

Prashant0107
                Hello, I have bought a Tata Indigo CS from Tyagi Motors Secto-110, Noida through CarTrade. At the time of buying, the dealer said that he will give the sell letter after 2 days and given me rest of the documents. But now, its being 2 months of purchase and i have not received the sell letter fro the dealer. Every time, he is making some non-sense excuses. I tried to contact the dealer through mobile and other means but he is not receiving my call. I also visited his shop so many times but he always makes some excuses. Please help me to get my sell letter. I also tried to contact the CarTrade people but I did not get any help from there also. Is there someone who can help me?

shubhodeepmukherjee
                  Hi I want to bring into your notice that Car Trade as a website and company should be banned. They do not provide any support or facilities as they claim. I recently bought a Ford Ikon in Bangalore from a Car Trade Dealer, after that i have got atleast 15 calls from Car Trade asking me the details of the buy. And i was promised that i will receive a free 100 days road side assistance, which i never received.
                  I would urge everybody not to rely on Car Trade or Car Dekho for any decisions on buying Used Car.
                  Would appreciate if this can be stopped as this is against Consumer Rights.

[Nov 10, 2015] CarTrade.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dua Motors (Cartrade.com) - Faridabad — Fraud done by Dealer

HarjeetM
                    I purchased a Honda City car from Dua Motors in Faridabad (associated with cartrade.com). We were shown the meter reading...

Dev Selani
                    I saw an ad on your site/app for Fiat Linea It was Car Trade Certified vehicle. ***Their certification stated that the vehicle doesn't have hypothecation and that the car is in excellent condition, based on which I decided to buy the vehicle. After paying the initial amount, I got to know that the vehicle was under hypothecation which came as a big surprise to me. Also, I was told by the dealer that wipers weren't working since a long time, wherein Car Trade certification shows that Wipers are working, later got to know that wipers would need to be changed and would cost me atleast Rs 6500 Plus, there were lots of other issues with the Car, getting them fixed at Mahindra First Choice cost me around Rs 9000. (this was done the very next day I got the delivery of the car). Why was there an incorrect information posted on a Car Trade certification? Weren't the documents and condition of the vehicle checked appropriately? Does Car Trade take things casually or the certification is negatively and falsely influenced just to ensure that the cars are sold and purchased through you? Also had to incur additional expenses since I blindly believed the condition and didn't negotiate the price of the car with the owner. After sending this complaint to [protected]@cartrade.com (only email address where I can send issues to) on 15th April, some Kshitij Mali called me on 28th April (13 days after sending an email) asking for some time, and promising that he will call me back on 4th May. No one has called me back till 5th May. I called him on the number he called me from (which he said was his direct number[protected] and there has been no response on that number

Car Trade — Incorrect information updated on Car Trade certification

Dev Selani
                      I saw an ad on your site/app for Fiat Linea. It was Car Trade Certified vehicle. ***Their certification stated that the...

Cartrade Ahmedabad S. G Highway — Misbehavior & used abusing language - Denial of After sale 3 free service [Resolved]

neeraj Jharbade

I bought Maruti Swift car from Cartrade Ahmedabad Dealer (S.G.Highway). Now after 5 months i have not...

Cartrade.com In Ahmedabad — try sell car with wrong information. [Resolved]

dharmeshmodi2002
                      On Sunday car exchange dealer situated on SG highway in Ahmedabad a branch dealer of cartrade.com has tried to sell me accidental...