CC Avenue

CC Avenue Customer Care

Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebook
Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Delhi
Level-12, Building No. 8, Tower-C, DLF Cybercity, Phase II, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Hyderabad
Floor 1, GNR’s RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081

Bengaluru
Level 9, Raheja Tower, 27-37, MG Road, Bengaluru 560001

Chennai
S2, Venkateswara Castles, 2nd Floor, #30, Palat Sankaran, Road, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

CC Avenue related photos (306)

CC Avenue Complaints & Reviews

CC Avenue — amount deducted from bank but not paid to the merchant due to timeout error

AvinaShilpa Agrawal
I was paying for my movie tickets on the cinepolis website using upi option on 25-nov-2017.

My upi transaction...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

G Vasudeva Rao
Dear sir/madam,
I sri g vasudeva rao, on 14 th nov 2017 around time15:16, through my sbi netbanking remitted rs 500/- (Rs 514.16/- including tax) to our car;s idfc fast tag. The amount has not been credited to our idfc fast tag account till now. The transaction reference no is igacjjygt3, for rs 514.16.

Kindly, let me know, the status of amount if it is failed then i can recharge again. Thanking you.
G vasudeva rao
Gvrao. [protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 16, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — vistara airlines ticket

Bansalsan
    Through airvistara web portal, i booked a ticket from delhi to bangluru for dated 08.01.2018 in the name of aanchal bansal....

Manjit Mayur
    I have purchased a t-shirt from raymondnext.com on 07.11.17 but money has been deducted from my bank of baroda ac no.[protected]. But order not placed on raymondnext.com and not got any confirmation about the order from raymond next.com. Only i have received a transaction successfull mail by ccavenue. Pls kindly my money refund or placed my order..

order
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-11-08 11:56:55
    CCavenue told me contact your Raymondnext merchant.

[Nov 08, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kunalkabare
      I have made a payment for my brodband recharge (Gazon communications india ltd.) via cc avenue and money got deducted from my bank account but it has not reached to broadband service provider. I tried reaching cc avenue but no luck. Transaction date and time : 05th november 9:37 pm ist. This is second time i am facing this issue. Kindly look into it on priority.

[Nov 06, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dated 4.11.17 my father's sbi ATM card was utilised in a fraudulent way &used for recharge of ccavenue for RS.999/- with the ref no[protected].pl.stop him to use it &return this amount back to my father's acount

karaoke point 3
        Sir i submitted my uppcl je application fee through upi mode that was unsuccessful but money is duducted from my a/c. After one day i recieved a mail from [protected]@ccavenue.com
        According that my money is return within 2 days
        But my money did not refund.
        I also send mail to [protected]@ccavenue.com about this but no reponse
        I also contacted to [protected]@ccavenue.com on 28/10/2017. They tell me your money refunded on 26/10/2017 and wait 3-4working day.
        But today is 2/11/2017 and money is not refunded yet. What i do sir.

Please sir return my balance as soon as possblie.
        I included photo of paymet and reponse from [protected]@ccavenue.com

My reg. No.715688
        Bank ref. #[protected]
        Cca venue ref.#[protected]
        Upi mob. No. [protected]

transaction unsuccessful
        transaction unsuccessful

[Nov 02, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have purchased books from minhaj productions thru ccavenue using sbi atm of rs 540. Amount has been deducted from my sbi account but not recieved by service provider.please refund my amount

T.I.M Hewa Walgamage
          I tried to pay inr 5503 to rudra center on 13/10/2017 for a shree yantra pendant (Order id32108bo1310) through ccavenue net banking. An error massage came three times and altogether inr16509 has been deducted from my-brother - in law"s credit card. But even a single cent was paid to rudra center

I emailed ccavenue several times and got no response regarding this issue. Now, i do not receive money or shree yantra pendent. Their website shows their transactions /recharge facilities are temporary unavailable. So, i am in a desperate position. I need to get my overpaid amount refunded (Inr11006) and pay inr 5503 to rudra center.

[Oct 21, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I ordered Asus zenfone zoom display u take the money but order not placed plz order place or refund tha money

Today (09.11.2017) thorough online payment for DISH TV subscription, but suddenly the amount debited from my Bank but the subscription accessed now... So, kindly sent the amount credit by bank or else otherwise...

cybercity108
            Dear sir i am paid for for ofrc (Ordinance factory board for contest) using my mobikwik wallet amount rs. 400/- for contest paper my registration no is 31201820 and my dob is 20/10/1992 and my name is lalbahadur sah but my payment is debited my account but status is not showing i am wait 24 hours still not shown so i made again payment sbi internet banking and this time successfully paid and i am not received any amount with previous attempt kindly help me. Website name - ofrcapply.com, transaction amount is - 400/- date - 19/09/2017, i am not received any cc avenue reference no.

transaction failed and amount debited but not refunding

[Oct 15, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            14 october 2017
            ccavenue order no. 168133
            transaction failured and i lost money its not refunded.
            for www.cakehut.in website

CC Avenue — additional charges by ccavenue on indigo booking [Resolved]

R Vijaykumar
              I made a booking on indigo on 5th september 2017 for rs 8527 in ccavenue reference number[protected] at 17:04:52 hours but...

Satyendra Kumar Mehta
              I am satyendra kumra Mehta .
              I have done transaction for rs 100/- for getting credit in britt world wide.Amt had got deducted from my acc -[protected] dated 05/10/2017but order has not confirmed.Again i have done transaction rs 100/- for getting credit in britt world wide again amount has got deducted from my acc no-[protected] dated-05/10/2017.
              Please do needful so that amount got refund in my acc no-[protected].

[Oct 07, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — handbags

Zohra Sajir
                Paid Rs.699.00 to CC AvenueNew. Wallet txn ID:[protected]. Updated Balance:Rs.0.0. Contact paytm.com/care for any issues.
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

rahul_katariya26
                I have paid 947 rupees through upi to purchase a domain where gateway was ccavenue. The transaction was done on 22th august. I complained to icici bank and they gave me account number of ccavenue and rbi reference number for the transaction. I complained to ccavenue, they say they cant find the transaction through rbi reference number. Provide more information. I gave all information more then necessary and six remainder mail so far no reply. I want to ask govt if what is the significance of rbi reference number where company straight way tells they cant find a transaction. I want refund with interest for using my money for one month. If it doesn't get resolved. I am going to have a strong case against cc avenue, upi and so called rbi reference number.

[Sep 27, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by rahul_katariya26 Dec 27, 2018
                I didn't receive the refund till date.do you really do anything about it or just mark it resolved

A_yush
                  I have just made the payment of tifr application and the amount was deducted from my bank account. Neither i was redirected to the destination site nor the money got refunded. When i checked payment status at tifr site it is saying that payment is not made.
                  Please help me out and get me my refund back. It is very urgent. Please help me out to get the refund as soon as possible.

amount been deducted from bank but i was not redirected to the destination page and that site is showing that payment is not received

[Sep 25, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

savadhan
                    Yesterday, on 23.9.2017, i have paid rs.1050 towards mcaer-phd17-00018 application fee, but at that time error occured in ccavenure, i have got massage on mobile that payment is successful.
                    On submission of application for mcaer phd it creates to fill payment tab again. I am unable to submit application form while paying the amount. Tommorrow is the last date for submission of form.

[Sep 24, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sumit5829
                      I had received promocode from icici bank for purchase of accessories on killerjeans.com. I made purchase of 349 rs. From killerjeans and amount got debited from my icici account using netbannking on 21st august. I haven't received product and killer jeans not responding my phone calls.
                      Please assist.
                      Mail by which i received promocode attached here. Also attached is order received mail from killer jeans.

Order no. : 187172

[Sep 13, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by sumit5829 Sep 13, 2017
                      My Mobile No: [protected]
                      I had done an transaction with shine. Com I just need to know the receiver bank, I think the receiver is a fraud, so please help me out of this issue, the trust with company is losing day by day and need to to way get my money back, so please help me out of this issue and give me direction to resolve this issue

CC Avenue — amcat slot booking

[email protected]
                        Sir, i have submitted my fee re 1168 on 19th of august for booking my amcat slot for 17th of september but still i didn't...

Piyush Bhattad
                        Team,

I recharged my videocon d2h today around 11a. M. The recharge amount was rs. 1140. I used my father's account (Vithaldas bhattad) for the transaction. I received message from bank saying that amount has been debited. However the recharge amount wasnt credited to my d2h account and due to which i am unable to have access to my tv channels. The final transaction page of cc avenue payment gateway confirmation was suspended due some network issues.

This has caused me inconvenience. I expect transfer of my money back in account or either the beneficiary should be credited the amount asap.

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

My contact number is [protected].

Please have this sorted out asap.

Kind regards,
                        Piyush bhattad

[Aug 25, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        From my account Rs.706 has been deducted on 31/08/2017 what for it has been deducted I did not know the reason but in statement it has been deducted for ccavenue.

Sidharth Sridhar
                          I made payment of rs. 202/- through net banking with idea mobile number [protected] on 23/08/2017. The amount was deducted from my account but recharge was not successful. My transaction reference is inb/[protected]/ccavenue.com/charge/rech. Therefore, it is requested to kindly refund me the amount of rs.202/- immediately.

With regards,
                          Sidharth sridhar

[Aug 23, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Sidharth Sridhar Sep 08, 2017
                          It is already 15 days over. No progress has been made so far. Neither I have got refund of Rs. 202/- nor any recharge has been made for mobile no. [protected]. It is once again requested to kindly process my request and oblige me.

Yours sincerely,

Sidharth.

S R Dhana Sekaran
                            Hello sir/madam,

For my b. Tech admission i paid 1060 rupees in your ccavenue from debit card no [protected] amount was taken but still payment was in bending mode please kindly refund or clear the problem txn#[protected] this is my transation number. Please kindly do needful it my future matter.

Dhanasekaran

my amount taken but no response from university

[Aug 18, 2017] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I am from buxar travells i make a payment for railway ticketing with reference number[protected], but ticket fails, and the amount deducted, but i cant get refund, please do something

Complaint comments  Add a comment

CC Avenue — deductions of funds from bank account two times

khanpur
                              Dear sir
                              I have paid fees through debit card of icici bank i. E. Exam conductor himachal pradesh board of school education...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)