CC Avenue
Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

CC Avenue Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebook
Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Delhi
Level-12, Building No. 8, Tower-C, DLF Cybercity, Phase II, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Hyderabad
Floor 1, GNR’s RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081

Bengaluru
Level 9, Raheja Tower, 27-37, MG Road, Bengaluru 560001

Chennai
S2, Venkateswara Castles, 2nd Floor, #30, Palat Sankaran, Road, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034

View More Information...

3. Transaction amount & date ---- 597 on[protected]
4. Website name --- paid to Bhoomi Gas Agency for Gas cylinder
5. Google transaction ID -- CICAgKDtsN_Vcw
6. PAid using Google pay

[Nov 17, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
    Nov 16, 2020
    Dallas, United States
    I have placed an order on Max fashion app. The amount has been debited but the order isn't placed! I placed the same order again later. I'm worried and I expect a refund.

I will provide the details of the trasaction if required.

Can you respond with a solution as soon as you can? Thankyou

[Nov 16, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The money has been refunded. Thankyou

S
      Nov 12, 2020
      Clayton, United States
      Hi Team,

I wanted to bring to your notice that on 13th Of october i had ordered for sri yantra using astrojyoti.com and payment from my end was successful and deducted from my bank account [protected], standard chartered . However, same was not received by the astrojyoti.com as per their confirmation . Please find the below transaction details for 13th Oct -. Could you please check where my money went when it was not paid to Astrojyoti.com AND trasaction was successful and my account balance was reduced by this amount? If this is technical issue then why my money was not reversed?

Transaction date - 13th oct - Reference id[protected]

Thereafter i made another transaction on 14th Oct with astrojyoti .com with trasaction reference number[protected]and that was success and i received my order as well.

Sweta

[Nov 12, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 10, 2020
        Marseille 01, France
        Sir i am doing a transaction through debit card. Amount debit from account but recivers did not recived benefits.
        Here is transition detailed
        Date = 10/11/2020
        Time=10.30 am
        Transaction id=[protected]
        Amount =2080
        Amount debit from bank but recivers not received benefits

[Nov 10, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 5, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          This is Ravi i send money to your account that is [protected]@icic by mistake im requesting that can you refund me the amount back
          I did payment through phone pay that mobile number is [protected]

[Nov 05, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
            Nov 4, 2020
            Auckland, New Zealand
            Hello Team,

I have been cheated by a online website which is https://www.myflowergift.com/
            a bangalore...

D
            Singapore, Singapore
            I paid my monthly installment 4000rs through cc avenue payment way.. But it's not placed yet. My amount got deducted.. When will it get updated????

[Nov 01, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Acton, United Kingdom
              I had logged in at 11 AM and its a too long . I have been waiting from Past 30 minutes.

Singapore, Singapore
                I tried to place an order from maxonline. Opted upi payment. I was charged from phonepay but my order failed.i had to pay again to place my order. I need refund for the first payment
                I was charged twice for a single order from max online
                I was charged twice for a single order from max online

Oct 30, 2020
                  Hounslow, United Kingdom
                  We tr Rs.9038/- on 29/july/2020 but recipient not received amount till today, so we request you to pl check and refund our...
                  Oct 30, 2020
                  Name- Tejas Parmar
                  I have canceled the "PREPAID" PRODUCT from beautywholesale.in (jarms azim pvt limited,...
                  Oct 27, 2020
                  Tokyo, Japan
                  I purchased a domain at in.godaddy.com and payment was through UPI by CCAVENUE. I paid 4720 and it showed the payment declined....

Oct 24, 2020
                  Hounslow, United Kingdom
                  Technical team having poor response
                  After one week of problems and 19 emails no resolution from CCAvenue.

Irresponsible response and non Technical team.

[Oct 24, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                    Oct 24, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    I have made payment to max fashoin using ccavenue upi on 29th of september 2020. However the order was not placed and amount was debited from my account. I havenot recieved any refund for this transaction. The amount transacted was 999/-

Pls refund the amount asap

S
                      Oct 22, 2020
                      Marseille 01, France
                      Dear sir/madam,
                      Maine date(14/10/2020) 7:48 am RRN:[protected] maine paytm upi ke madhyam se admission ke liye amount...

Oct 17, 2020
                      TRASACTION NO.[protected]IGAJQNALB4 DATE 17/10/2020 1:46PM
                      PAYMENT DECUCTED : 529.50
                      login id [protected]@ymail.com, password:- ZQ8557, Post applied for PRT

[Oct 17, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                        Oct 14, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        Hi cc avenue & home center,

I placed an order in the homecenter, payment was successful but never got a confirmation...
                        H
                        Oct 13, 2020
                        Hounslow, United Kingdom
                        On 26 Sept 2020, I tried to renew my Go Daddy domain and business email. I made a payment via my HDFC CC and the payment was...

Oct 12, 2020
                        Vienna, Austria
                        I purchased products from Max Fashion app worth Rs.1884.60 on 7 Oct 2020 through Phonepe. The payment was successful and the amount was debited from my account. But neither i'm able to see the item ordered in the order history nor received any confirmation mail from max fashion. Please refund the deducted amount Rs.1884.60 asap.
                        Money got deducted but order not placed

[Oct 13, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 10, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          I purchased item from max fashion app worth ₹2197 online on 6th sept. The payment was successful done through upi and the amount was debited from my account. But neither i'm able to see the item ordered in the order history nor received any confirmation mail from max fashion.
                          I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.

[Oct 10, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Sorry i have typed the purchased date wrongly as Sep 6th instead actual purchased date is Oct 10, 2020 (sorry for the typo)...Please refund my money 2197 rs.. Asap.
                          Please refund it as soon as possible.

PAVITHRA Logu's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 11, 2020