CC Avenue
Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

CC Avenue Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebook
Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Delhi
Level-12, Building No. 8, Tower-C, DLF Cybercity, Phase II, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Hyderabad
Floor 1, GNR’s RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081

Bengaluru
Level 9, Raheja Tower, 27-37, MG Road, Bengaluru 560001

Chennai
S2, Venkateswara Castles, 2nd Floor, #30, Palat Sankaran, Road, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034

View More Information...

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

CC Avenue Complaints & Reviews

My booking pnr number is VQD3QK three MEMBER REKHA, VERONICA, and REBECCAJOSE Cancelled booking but cancellation amount receive not yet
May 03, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2244213 is my payment reference number. I have made payment to govt portal of ahmedabad gujarat for property tax of amount 1602 money is been deducted but the beneficiary account wasnt credited. Kindly solve my query.
    Shreya Ghosh
    The beneficiary didn
    Apr 30, 2021

Ref[protected] dt 7 April

Despite several follow ups, I am receiving no reply about the refund money ordered by the merchant against above ref

I suspect gross inefficiency and deliberate inaction
      Apr 24, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid for bharatgas double bottle connection using your mechant sit . My money got debited from my account . But bharat gas is not showing that payment is done . Means it is stuck at your website . It was of amount 1668 done on 24/04/21 . Please help me don't scam people . It's transaction Id was[protected] . It was done through Google pay .
        Apr 24, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged Rs1106 to my csc wallet account via AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD. on 12th april 2021. AVENUES INDIA PVT. LTD.. .Ref[protected]CCACSCGOVIN.my bank refernce[protected] .But amount deducted from my bank account and does not reach to csc wallet

pleaae resolve this issue as early as possible
          so please refund my amount .
          sajan kumar
          csc id[protected]
          Apr 22, 2021

my issue not solved .1 month is complete

I recharged Rs:959/- to my dish tv account via AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD. on 28th March 2021. AVENUES INDIA PVT. LTD.. .Ref Id 3CFC3B. But amount deducted from my bank account and does not reach to dish tv account.
            pleaae resolve this issue as early as possible
            Apr 13, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payment mode: Online phone pay(icici bank)
              Phone pay status - successful
              Bharat gas payment status - failedbr...
              My phonepe account got 150Rs deducted with the name of cc avenue, I don't know how this amount deducted from my account directly...

I just put on my Capri colour black pants( size 26/28) to go for a walk and it rip a hole on the left leg. I even ordered it a bigger size.I wasn’t even pulling hard. Thoroughly disappointed, I never complain about these things but you should be aware of the poor quality of material this is made of. Thank you for listening to my complaint
              Capri colour bk/ 00205803 / barcode 9346637630427
              Apr 06, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

UPI ref No.[protected] from VPA[protected]@scb, amount INR 8342 debited from account and credited to VPA ccavenues@icici on 30/03/2021 at 14:53:37. This amount has not been received by the intended recipient ie Vistara airlines. Please refund the amount
                Non-credit of amount debited from account
                Apr 02, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payment done receipt received but on website of school it show payment failed
                  St John the Baptist kindergarten thane
                  St John the Baptist kindergarten thane
                  Mar 27, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made payment to Godaddy for domain name through CCavenue. After that deal canceled by godaddy and the refund should be done...

I have done a payment to urbanpro service through cc avenue but they didn't receive it
                    Payment done but the third party didn
                    Mar 17, 2021

Mar 16, 2021
                    Updated by hari priya bonthu
                    The third party didn't receive the payment and I have done it through cc.the amt has been deducted from a/c.

I have SBI account and inb avenues India Pvt. ltd has debited amount 149 rupees. Please refund amount to my SBI account br...

I happened to place an order online on 10th March from a website, www.everstylish.com, for Rs. 257.
                      But the merchant says that the money hasn’t been credited to their account and my order got cancelled and I dint receive any refund yet. Please do the needful. This is really frustrating.
                      Money debited from acc and not credited to the beneficiary account.

Updated by Vishalini Ganesh
                      I need my money back. Do the refund right away. Is this ccavenue fraudulent?

Hi Team, on 12 Mar, 2021 I paid 3792 from my Axis Bank account. Payment was successful and money deducted from my account but on bharat gas webpage it showed session expired.

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 7th March, 2021 a payment initiated from me via Paytm to CCAVENUES to paid my online CBT exam fees . I am a student of Purulia Govt ITI, Purulia, West Bengal. But the problem is after the successful payment via paytm to your website I am not received any confirmation receipt from your website.so kindly check the issue and give my money back.
                          Payment done via Paytm but service not delivered from CCAVENUES
                          Mar 11, 2021

Mar 11, 2021
                          Updated by Gopi002021
                          Not received the receipt copy from CCAVENUES after successful payment.

Mar 15, 2021
                          Updated by Gopi002021
                          Please early resolve my issue.
                          Mar 21, 2021
                          Updated by Gopi002021
                          Resolve my issue.. It's too urgent for my exam
                          Mar 27, 2021
                          Updated by Gopi002021
                          When my problem was resolved? Is there any chance... Many days passes but no step taken from your side
                          Apr 04, 2021
                          Is there any chance. No excuses I want give my money back #CCAVENUES
                          Apr 08, 2021
                          Please take action.
                          Apr 08, 2021
                          I need my money back.
                          Thanks my problem was resolved.

I placed an order via max fashion app worth Rs. 1148. The money was deducted but the app didn't show any order placed.

Kindly refund the money at the earliest
                            Money deducted no order placed
                            Mar 10, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid the amount 150 for Oriflame products via your cc Avenue.but still I confirmation message has not yet come
                              Oriflame products
                              Mar 09, 2021

CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had paid 600/- to the QR code recieved by the CC AVENUE, for the vilvah products. But vilvah store didn't receive any payment successful mail so as my money was deducted in my account I want to get the refunded. Kindly refund my money
                                Vilvah products