CEAT Tyres Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to CEAT Tyres

Having problems with CEAT Tyres?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CEAT Tyres customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CEAT Tyres

Abdul Gani
Vill Kalewal Bhagtan
PO Bassi Kalan
CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tyre of venue was torn while moving on the road and I want it to be replaced with a new tyre . The tyre size is 215/60 R16.
    CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We changed all four tyres in Toyota Fortuner and the warranty was given for 100, 000 Kilometers. But after only 30000 kilometers all four tyres have gone bad. Dealer had given us the warranty but now he is not responding to me.
      Please help us getting them changed.
      CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

(my claim no. is c[protected] i have received the message from your side that your claim has been approved, but here in Vadodara your dealer is making me fool around 1.5 month that your claim is still under process.
        the dealer shop name is yogita tyer and his name is satish bagadi, his contact no. [protected], and also i have dought that he has raised another false claim including my real claim.
        so kindly ask him to clear my claim within 24 hours, otherwise i will file a complaint against him including you in consumer court.

Hello Ceat,

It is very disheartening experience with CEAT and you have almost lost one customer.
          When I received call from you today I have clearly told the guy that complaint has not been resolved rather I have seen lots of loopholes in CEAT policies.

When I purchased a tyre on 03/06/2021 from Pankaj Tyres Panipat a fault arose in 3-4 days.But by then, I had left Panipat and moved to Panchkula to my...
          I purchage altoo 800 in may 2021, one of the CEAT tyre damaged (Cut in side curve). Already reg. Complain but still waiting for solutions
          Complain number 00380800
          CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Is there anything else except "CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint"
          Customer care took a while to call but after that they responded very well, and handled the problem very well, .

I have been purchased Yamaha FZ-S bike in Jan 2021, Back tyre Pincher so many Times. I have contacted to the Dealer they are saying that you have to contact with CEAT Tyre.
            Please help me and Exchange my Tyre.

Gaurav Singh

Ceat Tyres — Ceat Tyre of my Passion Pro Bike

Hai,

This is Vikram.

I have Purchase a Ceat Company Passion pro back tyre on date of 24.06.2021 and and tube has Punchered and that mechanic is says to the Type of Inner Tube is too Worest and suugest to purchase a New Tube.

I have taken just two months back only.

Please check and repalce the same.

Vikram
              [protected]...

I need repalcements urgent
              I bought a tractor from suresh tractors jammu. And in just three months it is torn and the other tyre is getting wasted speedily. Kindly raise an issue and provide refund or replacement.

Ayushman
              Tyre no.1:- N 11254. 5120
              Other tyre no. 2:- N[protected]
              Size. 7.50-16

Mob. [protected]

Ceat Tyres — Tyre leakage

I have purchased front ceat tyre for my splendor bike but after 3-4 months i saw the air leaked from the side of the tyre. i gone to GURU nanak distributer haldwani the worker put some greece on the side of the tyre nd gave my bike to me that now it will not repeat again. but still i saw that within 20-25 days tyre was again leaked from the sides and also from walve i again visited the dealer he again put greece on that and also changed the...

I had placed an order for ceat tyre for my activa with order no.[protected] but it is very disappointing to see that whenever I try to track order in the ceat site it displays no order details found. When I tracked it in blue dart tracking id it shows shipment was cancelled form seller without informing me. They are not answering to customer care calls and not replying to mails.
                They are not providing the nor refunding the amount.

I have attached the invoice and tracking results for your reference.
                CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मैंने 22 महीने पहले एक सिएट का टायर खरीदा था सेट शॉपि से जोगी अभी गारंटी पीरियड में है, जिसमें कुछ डिफेक्ट आ गया है और अब सिएट शॉपी के मालिक टायर बदलने से मना कर रहे हैं, कृपया इस बारे में जल्द से जल्द कारवाई की जाए ।

Dear ceat team,

I purchased a Royal Enfield Himalayan on November 19th 2020.and the both the tyres are of ceat. I only drive 30 km and my bike rear tyer got punctured. After that i have 5 punctured on my rear tyre till date without doing any kind of offroading..My last punctured is on 14th july 2021just because of a small fish bone inserted into my tyre so i call royal Enfield roadside assistance team for help. They told me to contact a good tyre repair shop to my rear tyer they told Himalayan bike don't got punctured so offen.I went to a local tyre repair shop in my area and the told me that rear tyre my be som manufacturing defects or the tyre is very thin or of poor quality.

So plz take necessary and if possible replace the rear tyre.

Thanks Bike no. WB18AE5510
                    S.s choudhury
                    CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The wheel of my bullet has not arrived yet. It's been 4 days today. Send it soon

Tyre damaged in just 3 years and 6000 kms
                        CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Activa 4G CEAT tubeless tyre is puncher more than time is worranty periods my name Umesh Khobragade my CEAT registration no -W[protected] pls solve the problem urgent.
                          CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dealer asking extra gst amount on replacement tyre
                            CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Still i don't have any help from ceat
                            Very worst service from ceat

LPK 912 Vehicle reported in our workshop for customer complaint All tyre continues Puncher.
                              We have check customer complaint found true.
                              We have check tyre OE fitting.
                              We have check air pressure found front side 120 and rear side 160.
                              We have check wheel alignment record found none.
                              We have check all tyre found puncher and said cut.
                              Customer says tyre problem 8000 km and 150 hours start .
                              Customer says I replaced another company's tire but has not complained yet

Faulty tyre