Vespa
Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.

Vespa Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Floor 4, Sr No 210, Final Plot No 72, Town Planning Scheme, Yerwada No 1, Kalyani Nagar
Pune
Pune District

Bad

Vespa related photos (39)

Vespa Complaints & Reviews

I have gave my vespa notte to the company service center on day before yesterday 9/4/2021 in nagerciol keerthy vespa showroom...
I am Yuvaraj from Udumalpet. I bought a Vespa Sx facelift from Lakshmigraha Enterprises, Coimbatore. Before selling the bike,...

I gave my Vespa vxl at d service centre in Rajahmundry on 18th of this month for some engine issue n the service people there have stolen my bike keychain which is a pocket button knife which I got as a gift from my bestie for my security n self-defence.this is d 2nd time they've done this to me...previously in d month of December they've done the same when I gave my bike for general service.at that time I didn't bother much n my frnd gifted me another...but, they keep on repeating this n when I asked they became aggressive on me...saying that it's just a keychain worth 10/- or 20/- rs y would d service people have to go for d keychain when it's d bike I gave them for service...they can't just lose it when they went for test drive coz I've never lost that for months even when I ride the bike so rash...why do they keep on doing this?I'm completely dissatisfied of our service people and their attitudes

[Mar 30, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vespa ke spare parts service centre Mein Nahin Milte Hain scooter ko service per rakhne ke bad Jab usmein spare parts Lagane Ki Baat Hoti Hai To Hamen Kaha jata hai ki payment advance mein Jama Kijiye Humne kaha ki aapko Sara payment Ham scooter theek hone ke bad mein de Denge lekin Unka Kahana hai ki pahle aap paise advance mein dijiye Taki Ham Aapke parts Manga sake aur jab maine kaha theek hai Ham advance aapko De Denge to Hamari scooter ko aap kitne Dinon Mein service karke de Denge To is ka unke pass koi Jawab Nahin Jab Aage company says spare parts aaenge To Ham aapko aapki gadi service kar denge to main kaha kitna time lagega service center vaalo ka javab- Ham use bare Mein Kuchh Nahin kah sakte yah to Koi Jawab Nahin Hota Jab Bhi Maine apni scooter ko service karaya Main Aaj Tak Sahi dhang se repair hi Nahin hua sabse 3rd class aur ek ghatiya service centre Hai Udaipur ka

[Mar 27, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir, we are from remote area... We ask for spares in vespa showroom in chennai... But they didn't give any response
      ... Please give a reply sir...

[Mar 25, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear
        This is Pritam Singh Bagduwal from indore i work for department of atomic energy india. I bought a Vespa yesterday from ARJ automotive Indore. I paid the 1, 39, 270 online. But has been handed over the bill worth 1, 26, 000 only when i asked about the remaining amount dealer representative saying that bill for full amount can’t be provided. I urgently need the complete bill as I have to submit this in to my department.

Hoping for the quick response from team Vespa

In last three services we have complained that fork suspension is not working properly. There is noise always when we drive. Inspite of insisting to look into the problem the service team not given enough attention to rectify it. We keep following to get this done once again but still it is not received proper response from the team.
          Service Centre Name : PIllai Motors, Greams road, Chennai Tamilnadu

[Mar 21, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team:

It is with great regret i am logging this since i have not got my vespa scooter registered KL7 BX 1391, dropped at Jay Motors, Ambattukaavu, Alwaye, Kochi, Kerala on[protected]. My scooter was not turning ON one fine morning and the service centre agents are claiming that the only part pending is to change the 'Ignition Coil', scooter have not turned ON until now and at present they do not have the parts available. Its been over 2Months now, today when i ranged the service centre they are conveying that it has done come again and would have to wait until[protected].

I would request your kind assistance in getting the issue fixed at your earliest possible convenience. If you are unable to fix the issue then kindly have it replaced, I would glad paying the difference. Thank you very much.

[Mar 18, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name ia manisha .i have purchased vespa vxl model on 15 sept 2020 it has been 5 months...from last 1 month this scooter...
              Hi this is praveen, I bought new vespa urban club on chennai . 5.03.2021... from savitri motors . Kovilambakkam Branch......

We have bought a new Vespa ZX on 12st October 2020. After our first service we have observed weird issues that Self Start doesn't work most of the time and even we have to use kicker 2-3 times to start the vehicle. 1 month ago it stopped all of a sudden in the mid of the road and didn't start at all. We took it to the Dealer and they said fault in the battery and they fixed it. But now the also the self start doesn't work. Moreover when we accelerate the lights are dimming out and the Horn sound fades. There is some serious problem which either vespa dealer couldn't find it or fix it. No other bike gave us any trouble even after years, but this is brand new, costly, reputed and it gives us nightmare.
              Sad part is I am not able to raise a complaint in vespa site.

VID : TN 88 V 8454
              Dealer : VKG Motors, Karur, Tamilnadu

[Feb 27, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vespa 150 brought 2 months back now does not get started suddenly.I had a similar experience after the very first day of first service.The service centre does not have any idea about the issue and did'nt fix properly and the issue repeats..kindly help me to get out of this hell

[Feb 26, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today, i went to purchase spare parts of vespa byk for my friend at Radar motors dealer code INS4TLR170. I took spare parts and got bill of 2448.00. They have charged labour charges for purchase of spare parts..I thought it was mandatory of labour charges for purchasing. I kept signs on three papers where they asked to keep on the bill as i was important work and in hurrry.
                  After coming home i saw the bill.i was shocked to see that for the parts i purchased they billed and made as if the vehicle is repaired there. They asked the byk number for checking model and made bill on that byk number..it is totally deceiving.

U can check the cc camera in that shop for confirmation that byk is not there.byk in warangal but billed as if it is repaired in hyderabad for purchasing spare parts.
                  Please take action on dealer and cancel dealership

[Feb 25, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Righthand side of the tyre wears out moerethan that on the left hand side

[Feb 13, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prevously On December I Bought Vespa Sxl 125 matte blue Colour from alwaye motors aluva...Am so Satisfied About The Bike But...

HELLO TEAM
                      I am consumer of your scooty vespa SXL 125 along 3 years, everything just going fine as for me. but recently my headlight cover was crack and when i was reach to authorised service center i got this black headlight cover, and personally i did't like this on my white scooty. They told me that chrome finish headlight cover was discontinued. ... please recontinue your chrome finish headlight cover, i am sure that every vespa consumer will dissatisfied by this black cover.

[Feb 10, 2021] Vespa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Here in Guwahati there is only one service centre and from the beginning only I am using this service centre only.
                        I...
                        Few days ago, i went to the vespa show room for service of my scooter but they not responding correctly and not given spare...
                        Front handle bar is broken I purchased this scooty before 6months only but front Right side handle bar is broken when we told...
                        I am Ranjith Kumar from Coimbatore Tamilnadu, i had got delivered a brand new vepsa Notte in the name of S Saranya...