Central Cargo Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Mar 4, 2022

File a complaint to Central Cargo Packers And Movers

Having problems with Central Cargo Packers And Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Central Cargo Packers And Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Central Cargo Packers And Movers

Central Cargo Packers And Movers Website

Central Cargo Packers And Movers Head Office Address

Office no.29, Sumtinath Industrial Estate,Mindspace, Malad West
Mumbai City District

Central Cargo Packers And Movers Phone Numbers

Mobile

Central Cargo Packers And Movers reviews & complaints(14)

ಪಾರ್ಸಲ್ ಚಾರ್ಜರ್ಸ್ ತುಂಬಾ ಜಾಸ್ತಿ ತಗೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಇದೇ ಪರ್ಸಲ್ ಮಂಗಳೂರಿನಿಂದ ಹೊಸಪೇಟೆಗೆ ಬರೋಕೆ 105 ರೂಪಾಯಿಗಳು ತಗೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಸೇಮ್ ಪಾರ್ಸಲ್ ಮತ್ತೆ ಹೊಸಪೇಟೆಯಿಂದ ಮಂಗಳೂರಿಗೆ ಹೋಗೋಕೆ 200 ರೂಪಾಯಿಗಳವರೆಗೂ...

I have paid for insurance. They have damaged my few goods now they are running and hiding by not answering my calls and blocking me. They are rude and doesn't have manners how to talk to a person. I have proper pic and I am unable to add below .
Central Cargo Packers And Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I really love video chat you do also? If I send an apple laptop to you could you receive it?
    Once I get home I will send you the document that you will use to receive all that I have sent I added 900 pounds to the laptop.
    Dear I just sent the document to you now, I was informed at the embassy that you should contact the customer officer number on the document early morning for directions on how to get all that I have sent you...
    They took my vehicle and bags and then in the night they were calling at 11pm they will going to charge this much. When they took the bags at that time only they have to tell the prices rather then taking the luggage and the night telling the prices.. This is really unprofessional... I told them i will take my bags back tomorrow they they were telling please bring 350rs and take the bags......
    This is really very very worst service. They are fully cheating persons. Plz dont use this service. Full payment collected at the time of loading.
    They are collected cash for all of these below:
    1. Packing
    2. Loading
    3. Transporting
    4. Unloading
    5. Gst
    6. Insurance
    As per quotation they said no additional will be charged. But after loading they all ask again extra too much charges....
    Am Aaron G Johns, i have asked dhl to shift my bike from bangalore to pathanamthitta. Vijendra Singh was the peraon who talked to me, he told its door pickup and delivery. The bike reached at kottayam, Which is 70 kms far from pathanamthitta.
    More than that, he charged 1800 rs extra and when i called him, he abused me in hindi and told, i[censored] need to shift bike from here u have to pay, today i recieved my bike, that is why a sharing...

My grandpa has booked a service to move all his household things which has to be shifted to hyd from mumbai and later we contacted prestige cargo packers n movers on last thursday 3 may 2018. After dat the pple came to them n started packing things n started boarding all packages to the track and they had to delivered it on tuesday morning (I. E 8 may 2018) soo wantedly or unwantedly the person who borderd packages from mumbai has to deliver the things bt he couldn't do dat in the middle of the journey he bordered all the packages into another truck which was containing all the chemical drums by dat all our things got chemicalized n got damaged nw if we r trying to solve this n trying to contact manger of prestige corgo he was z nt at all responding n nt at all lifting the calls soo plz i just want to say dat not to trust the service it may loss u it sel[censored]nprofessional service n waste of money n even ve had a insurance vith them

Hi, i hired perfect cargo movers and packers to shift my stuff from gurgaon to banglore. I had new ac, activa. Fridge, double bed everything, approx 3 lac cost . they said they will deliver my luggage in a weak and after that they stopped picking up my call. After 3-4 days i asked my relative to go to their office. To my supprise no office was there, i searches their contacg number on google and found many complaints online regarding the same movers and packers, i have lost all my stuff, memories everything . please help.me

I have given the assignment of shifting my house holds from delhi to raipur (chhattisgarh). the workers of vishal cargo take all the house holds fom my house punjabi bagh on 22.06.2016 at the time of loading goods they promised me with 7-10 days ur all goods will deliver at ur home in raipur and on the day of 7 june they delivered some of goods but not all goods. at the time of loading some goods not numbering by them and till date some goods till date not delivered and whenever i ask for delivery the goods always said on raipur root there is no cargo available whenever available they will send.

I am continuing following up but not getting the satisfactory answer.

Not given a date for delivery. they are trying to fraud and taking the work from customers by wrong commitments and even the drivers of truck also said that the reputation of this vishal cargo not good and it is its routine feature.

So i request u to take the necessary steps for the same and the goods not dlivered by them pls send me at my home in raipur and also the compensation and till date what i have faced the problem due to non delivery of goods at least rs. 2, 00, 000 as compensation.
        For the supporting on my above said complaint i am submitting the docs, pls consider the same.

I talked to Mr sunil([protected])of Central Cargo Packers and Movers(Bangalore) for shifting of my goods to kolkata from bangalore on 24 April 2012.We had finalized the deal at Rs 8000.During packing of my goods they damaged my Refrigerator's compressor.After which I called Mr.Sunil and he started showing his true color.He said that damage will be covered under insurance and you will have to pay RS10000,initially the price was not including insurance and service tax (This is not true,he asked me about my goods value then he said 8000 that included everything service tax and insurance).Then I said that previously you said Rs8000 then he started disagreeing with me and said if you want then you can take our service or pay us RS2000 for just visiting at the site.My friend at the site asked them in polite way for the deduction in the damage caused as it would not be covered under insurance.Packers and Movers guy started using abusive language for my friends and said that whatever you want you can do but we will not give you any compensation or your luggage back without Rs10000.In this hot talk one of the guy got pushed away from my friend's hand.Watching the situation Packers and Movers guy said that it was not their mistake but Sunil mistake and sunil misguided you.After some settlements it was agreed by them that on 6thOf May 2012 goods will be delivered to the location and money will be taken after delivery and they gave in written that they had damaged the compressor.Very Next day I got called from Mr sunil asking to transfer money to his account otherwise he will not give us the goods and shouted at me that do whatever you want he is not afraid of anyone and talked in very rude manner.Later on after research on Internet I found that this man(Mr sunil) is doing the same with many people. Please take proper action against this packers and movers and help me in acquiring my goods.
          Aug 13, 2020

Packers and Movers — Non Delivery of goods

I had booked an order from hyderabad to chennai, shifting of household goods from Om Road Carriers on 25/01.2010. My goods we not delivered on the Delivery date, it was delivered one week later. Many things were missing from the list. My consignment number is 2009. I had done insurance of my goods. In the bill, it said, " If the goods are not delivered within one week, should be brought under notice". But when im trying to contact them , there is no answer. They said that the goods are stollen and i would recieve the compensation but till now nothing.

Central Cargo Packers And Movers — car transportation

This is in reference to my car Fiat Siena ELX bearing registration no. MHO1Y- 7514.
            I had handed over the car to the representative of " Central Cargo packers and movers " on 30th May 2011 after making complete payment of Rs. 10,800 and with 15 litres of petrol in the car and Rs.300 for the driver in case extra fuel is required on the way to Taloja where the car would be apparently loaded in the container.
            The car...
            Sir i have booked my consignment note vide no. Kol/1245 Dated 27/10/2010., I have booked my Household items for 80 packages of goods from C3M1-413 CMDA Nagar Barrackpore ,West Bengal -700121. To Qtr No. Type –V -51 HAL Township ,Ojhar , Nasik , Maharastra-422207 .and paid Rs.40000/- .But after repeated enquires through phone to Mr.Chaudhury ([protected])and Mr.Ajay Sharma ([protected]) and Mr.Sandip([protected]) I could not get any...

I recently shifted from Kolkata to Secunderabad in June 2009. I booked my household goods on 9th June 2009 through the central cargo packers and movers. The goods were assured to reach secunderabad by 16th June, 2009. Today, 4th July 2009, the goods have still not been delivered even after almost one month. the company representatives, Ravi (in kolkata), Krishna (in hyderabad) and Rajiv (in Delhi) are vague with their reply and are continuously lying to me about the date when i will get my stuff. whenever i call they will either not recieve my calls and if i somehow get them on the phone they will give one or other excuse about the reason for not being able to deliver the goods. I am fed up calling them for the last 20 days and very doubtful about the condition of the goods. how can i get them to pay for this deficiency in service and make them deliver my goods in intact condition.
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CENTRAL CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS — damaged items while movin from noida to bangalore

I had paid central cargo packers and movers Rs 50000/- for moving my household items and maruti 800 car from noida to bangalore on the 16th Jan 2009. I had paid for comprehensive insurance to the amount go Rs 100000/-. They never provided me with the insurance paperwork. Instead of taking the usual 6-7 days to move my items the goods finally arrived on 31st jan 2009 a full 15 days after they were shipped out. In between i made repeated phone calls but to no avail about the date of arrival of my goods. Finally when i received the goods they were in a completely damaged condition, my centre table 2 TV trolleys, sofa sets were all damaged. I had got a police sub inspector to check the items so that i could claim insurance later on. The person in charge from central cargo packers and movers also signed on the list of damaged item, but after that they have refused to follow up with my case, i have mailed them repeatedly but to no avail. I wish to file a consumer complaint against central cargo packers and movers and would like to know the procedure for the above.
            Dear Amit,

This site is a blog, I dont think they take any action for the complaints registered here as 1000's of complaints get registered daily.

The solution for this is, just follow up wirh these guys. They can as messy as they can, so dont loose your cool.

I have gone thru similar pain with Central Cargo packers and Movers, when i shifted from Mumbai to Bangalore. Even my goods got damaged, but they reimbursed half of the money after 2 months of slogging to their office.

My suggestion, have patience and if luck favours you might can your claim.

CENTRAL CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS — Exorbitant delay in delivery of household goods

On 13 feb 2010,Central cargo had loaded furniture from my home in bangalore to transport the same to Gurgaon. The cargo included home furniture, books and a computer system. The person incharge of this company's office in bangalore, one Mr. Sunil Sharma (mob no [protected]) hood winked us by telling that our furniture would reach gurgaon in 7 days i.e by 20 feb 2010. However, the cargo has not yet reached our home even after 23 days. Everytime we call this company's office they keep lying that the cargo is still in transit or in rajasthan or the drivers are celebrating holi or there is a breakdown in truck. They have caused us much mental agony and financial losses as my wife's work is suspended because of the computer system (which is in cargo) not reaching us. It is requested that stringent action is taken against such fraud companies who are cheating people with false promises and unethical lies.
            My cargo also not yet delivered. it is almost 1 week. they told me that they would deliver within 3 days. i had paid full amount to them and now i am worried that my cargo might have dissappeared for good. whenever i call the agent, he is cutting my call.

Any idea how i can bring these people to book?

Central Cargo Packers & Movers — Delay in delivery

Consignments (Suitcase, Clothes box and a Refrigerator) Sent from Sewri, Mumbai to Indiranagar, Bangalore on 5th april, is not yet delivered although they had assured delivery on 8th evening.

on 7th morning, Driver (Mr. Rashid) of the delivery truck came home with a copy of my bill and the declaration letter that I had given at Mumbai while sending. But the consignments he brought to deliver was some one else's 30 items!!!

Even after repeated calls to the concerned persons ([protected]-Mr.Jagveed , [protected]-Mr.Nair, [protected]-Mr.Sunil, [protected]-Mr.Vijay kumar nair) It was of no use and the goods are not yet delivered. (12th april 2010)

The delivery of goods was very important before 8th, because I was out of station from 9th to 11th of april. But even today the goods are not delivered.

At this irresponsible behaviour, I'd seriously request you to do the needful actions to remove their ISO 9001:2000, 14001:2004 certifications. so that people won't get fooled by these.
            i also had the worst experiance with central cargo, as they are not at all consumer friendly and they delay my stuff after 15 days and later they ask the extra charge telling they they kept the luggage in store room.
            even when i got the stuff many item were missing in that and along with they bought dish antena of my neighbour which they never send back to the destination.
            i think these kind of service provider should be bycott from all way and any organisation should be there to maintain the regulatory and control on these.

Central Cargo Packers And Movers — Cheated by CENTRAL CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS

Would like to bring to your notice & caution you all against the existence of a fradulent, corrupt movers and packers company by the name of- CENTRAL CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS I wanted to Shift from Mumbai to Bangalore and i approached CENTRAL CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS since they were ISO certified. The Mumbai incharge Ajay Sharma gave a quotation and also a CD which showed how they would be making their packing. Since i haven't never...