Pikkol / Rednile Innovations Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2022

File a complaint to Pikkol / Rednile Innovations

Having problems with Pikkol / Rednile Innovations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pikkol / Rednile Innovations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pikkol / Rednile Innovations

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Pikkol / Rednile Innovations Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Pikkol / Rednile Innovations customer care

Pikkol / Rednile Innovations reviews & complaints(13)

Order Id: BLL278257

1. After delayed delivery of my goods, I have been asking them to provide the invoice of my movement but I haven’t received it even after 4 days of consistent follow up.
2. Some of my furniture got damaged during the transit. After writing them about the same, their in-house carpenter visited to inspect but no action has been taken after that.
Pikkol / Rednile Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 5, 2021
    Dear Sanwarmal,

We would request you to please do share the order Id details if available or the registered mobile number, so we can look into the concern and get back to soon*

Pikkol.com

I have to invest pacl India linited one plot bt now i refund this amount

Pikkol / Rednile Innovations — Shipment delayed

My request id is bl230101 and my shipment was picked up on 31st may 2020 from bangalore and was promised to be delivered in meerut in 15 days.
        Now its been 24 days and customer care is not even responding to the calls.
        I have sent many follow up mails as well but only twice got reply and that too every time that dispatching goods will take couple of days. This is a standard reply i am getting every time.
        My goods haven't...
        With reference to Booking Number: BLL212574, we have shifted our house on 30-Nov-2019 through Pikkol. I have taken the Damage cover insurance from them in which any damage is happen during the move then the replacement or repairing or the equivalent amount has to be paid to me to fix that cause. During the move they have broke my water purifier cabinet due to which I am unable to install the purifier on the wall, and the cost of the cabinet...
        I had relocated from bangalore to kolkata on 30th october taking services from pikkol. A pathetic company, they forced me to pay the full amount as advance and damaged most of my goods. I still not receive the minimum refund and for other items the pikkol team denies to address the complain for my damaged goods. My microwave base has been broken, glass painting broken, candle stands damaged. Kumar ([protected]) my move manager was polite...
        Hi, have paid rs. 1000 for advance booking and now when i cancelled the booking, they are not refunding rs. 1, 000.

How come they deduct rs. 1, 000 for not doing anything.

Whole conversation for booking only happened over the phone, and for that they should not deduct rs. 1, 000.

As per their team, have to confirm them 1 day before for doing any work. Same way i told that i am cancelling my plan...
        My request id is 120754. I moved my car from bangalore to noida. On 07.04.2018, my car delivered but my car battery changed during transportation. I called customer care, customer delight team, move manager (Tejas), vidya sudhir (Pikkol move planner), but no one is responded to me till today. I want my car battery cost. Please provide me solution otherwise i'll take it further....
        #patheticPikkol #Unproffesionalstaff #DamagedDelivery #WorstMoversBangalore
        This is related to Order# BLL111664 on 9th Feb 2018. The following are the list of issues reported against Pikkol team and customer services which was never addressed till date
        1.Damaged Delivery of the hydraulic Bed with visible scratches
        2.the movement crew dismantled the cot on their own with out waiting for the proffessional person to arrive...
        I decided to take their services on 29th november 2017.
        30th their staff came for packing. I got my goods delivered on 5th december 2017, 10 pm in damaged condition.

Worse experience with any mover & packer in 6 years of my shifting every year. They are expensive but basis google reviews & their fancy system - i decided to go ahead thinking its safe. Till the time i paid - customer care followed up & was very professional....

I had used Pikkol services to transport my Bullet Electra bike from Bangalore to Chengannur ( Kerala ) last week . Though the actual cost of the service is within 3K to 4K by any local courier service, I was asked to pay 11500/- for door to door service . This was obscenely high, but trusting the best quality of service ( which was assured to me ) I went ahead to pay that amount . The bike arrived within a week, however it was at their Kottayam warehouse . My aged parents were asked to come to their office to collect it !! I was appalled that they would do something like this after paying so much money .. I called their office and blasted them for the pathetic service and for harassing my aged parents to collect the courier though I had paid for door to door. Thats when I came to know that they use Gati service providers, which have a very pathetic reputation .. They had sub contracted it to Gati and Gati were now with holding the bike !! After I threatened to lodge a police complaint, they immediately acted swiftly to deliver the bike to the correct address . They behaved as if they were doing me a favor .. What appalling behavior, even after paying so much . Dont use Pikkol and Gatis relocation services !!

Date of inicident- 30th March 2017
          Pikkol contact[protected]
          Description - I had booked pikkol for moving my home within bangalore and had availed insurance i.e. damage cover from pikkol. Got my fridge damaged while transporting . So as i had taken damage cover they should fix it or compensate against it but did not do so. They have stopped attending our issue. This is cheating customers as they did not resolve the issue...
          I had availed a 'packer and mover' service from Pikkol, to ship my household stuff from Karnal, Haryana to Bangalore, Karnataka. The stuff was shipped on Sunday, 17th Jan and was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, 26th Jan (promised by their people). It's already Tuesday, 2nd Feb and their truck still hasn't even reached Bangalore. I'm worried that they have misplaced my stuff. Please someone help me out with this....