Chandigarh University — regarding refund amount

1/31A, East Street, brammadesam, Ambasamudram tk, tirun, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India
 Satsansathish on Aug 10, 2019
Sir, i decided to take admission in chandigarh university, mohali. So i did a fastrack admission registration through their website by paying a fee of ₹10000. At the time of admission the college seeked for submitting all my academic certificates and marksheets. I decided not to take admission because i had to submit all my documents. When i asked them about the refund of fastrack registration money the receptionist told me the money cant be refunded now, but earlier i was given assurance that i can take the money back if i don't take admission. Sir i want you to take imminent action against the matter because we are financial weak and that money matters a lot because its my fathers hard earned money. Thanking you.

Comments

I make a payment using HDFC gateway by kotak netbanking but transaction money not showing successful and i don't receive any receipt. But my money being deducted from my account. The amount of transactions is 20000 to chandigarh University merchant. I have to known my transaction status.

+91 16 0304 4444 [General Helpline]