[Resolved] Cheapticket.in — Not got my refund for Rs 57,023 for unbooked air tickets since last 20 days

irahulnayak
I tried to book a one-way flight to Canada on 7th October 2015 on cheapticket.in. Booking ID: 27823 email ID of airlines: [protected]@cheapticket.in my emaild Id : [protected]@gmail.com. But then the PNR no. was not generated and they emailed that price of airlines is increased and I need to pay INR 19, 953 more to get this flight. This was expensive and hence i asked them to return the payment and i would not go ahead for this ticket. My payment is pending since last 20 days even though I received the email that my money will be refunded in max 3-4 days. cheapticket.in customer sales representatives are mostly unreachable on phone and keep telling me to follow up with my bank. My bank has now confirmed that cheapticket.in has not initiated the refund. This is not acceptable. I want my money back.

[Oct 28, 2015] CheapTicket.in / AirTickets India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CheapTicket.in / AirTickets India Customer Care's response, Oct 28, 2015
Dear Rahul Nayak, As already advised, to you several times, as you had declined to buy the ticket and as such we did not charge your credit card, as the ticket was not issued.The amount was not captured , which you can check from you bank as they have not received any debit from our HDFC bank. As you do not have any debit to your account, it confirms that we do not have your money. To verify your card/transaction we had made a test charge of Rs50 only and that also has been refunded to you,as we are a company of high esteem,in business for over 40 years. It is quite possible that your bank has marked lien, and is not making any efforts to remove the lien on your intended transaction, and they can not prove any payment to our HDFC bank or us. they have to contact master/ visa or our bank HDFC bank for any clarification against any debit. Please do not resort to unnecessary complaints. It is your bank's fault who are misguiding you, without prove of actual debit. We regret any inconvenience and request you for your understanding to contact your bank. for Cheapticket.in Customer support RB 28oct2015

C-101, 2nd Floor, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Cheapticket.in - Not got my refund for Rs 57,023 for unbooked air tickets since last 20 days