Chennai Packers & Movers Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jul 23, 2022

File a complaint to Chennai Packers & Movers

Having problems with Chennai Packers & Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Chennai Packers & Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Chennai Packers & Movers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fax

Chennai Packers & Movers reviews & complaints(147)

Worst service ever faced.
Items were damaged coz of no proper packing.
They do not have proper tools to dismantle/remove the items.
Package number were missed in couple of boxes which caused confusion during combined transportation.
Moreover they do not know local language which is very difficult to communicate.
Chennai Packers & Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The staff who was sent for the delivery do not understand the local language and they started asking about tips for delivery right from the start of the delivery. Tips as per my understanding we need to pay as per our wish but they started asking more and not ready to leave the home. Later had to involve my flat security to move them out. In between I said I will inform to the packers and movers team lady staff who was coordinating for the delivery, they started talking vulgarly about the lady staff in some local language which we don't understand and throw bags and left.

We pay for entire shifting why should we pay tips. Also tips amount is bargained why we need to have the pain of bargaing after paying large amount.

Terrible service provided by Chennai packers and movers. As against the requirement of individual closed container, an open lorry with 2 more house shifting things packed together and delivered in a Tata ace with all things hanging from all sides. Heavy damage of things. A brand new trolley with clothes worth 50000/- rupess is lost and they are not paying compensation for the same

We have used CPM service on 31-jul-21 for my house shifting from Chennai to Kadapa (AP).I have lost some glass items didn't packed properly out of 65 items delivered out 64, where the plywood cot was missed.And also I have Raised this to them as well. They are not properly responding till now no info about this..very worst sevice we had from this cheated service.

I booked Chennai Packers and Movers for house shifting. Accepted the quoted amount.
          The truck arrived as said.
          When the cameto the house they shouted at us that why you didn't organize and pack things so it will be easy to shift.
          Then they moved the refrigerator.
          We told that it was in the same place for nearly 6 years. So there will be some bad odor coming from the fridge
          They shifted thr fridge from 2nd...

Very worst behavior from all branch employees. Many of the product damaged when deliver. I shifted from Chennai to Erode for that they changed two vehicles and most of the product damaged deliver. Treadmill, ceramic products are heavily damaged. Dining table glass broken like very tiny pieces. If 'zero' star available then I will give. 'one star' rating is too much for this company.

Delivery person was drunk and very arrogant customer support. Very cheap attitude of delivery staff members....

Very poor response your team, not delivered timely, no one teke responsibility bad experience

Delay in picking up goods and delivery after 4 days as committed 2 days.
              Issue with delivery- no load man's available for unload driver said I have to go to bangalore help me to unload and I keep the goods road aside then I will go. I tried to connect delivery contact numbers as mentioned in the my bill copy no one not responded and the one who picked my call he totally unprofessional behavior and answering very rudely. Even the driver...

They are fraud they will want money from you as register fee 5500 but they will not gave you money and not give you salary as u work also they will give you wrong sample work

Very worst service by CPM. It was one of worst experience I have faced. Already it was taken 4 days till my luggages are not delivered.

My luggages getting delay it was too late. Worst service my packers

DONT BOOK CPM, please go for other options. Don't suffer later.

I have booked for pickup from 27.11.21 and drop was promised around 7pm on 28.11.21. I requested that I will pay half and remaining will be paid once delivered.but they need full amount so I did. Pickup on big lorry and they dropped the things at Madurai office and went off on 28.11.21. I didn't have any tracking id or driver no. No one informed I will be receiving...

Myself Manjunath booked CPM for packing & shifting household articles in dedicated vehicle from Dalmiapuram to Ahmedabad, agreeing the charges for closed and direct vehicle. Accordingly goods were loaded at source in vehicle no. TN19 AM8357 vide LR no. 17935 dtd 27.10.2021. But to surprise, materials arrived @destination in vehicle no. GJ01 HT7223, that too in open lorry covered with tarpaulin. Condition of packages was very pathetic, many of articles like washing machine, pooja mantapam, wooden sofa are completely damaged, incurring loss of +Rs. 45000/-, is very disgust able . Even detailed pre discussion had with Mrs Bhavani of Chennai office regd type & charter vehicle, commitments were not fulfilled, delaying 2 days to deliver. Totally disappointed with not trustworthy services.

The company is a real piece of ###. Worst ever ruthless, unsympathetic people. Dont trust them at all. Worst worst worst. They'll not deliver on time. They will load multiple home items from others, even if you are paying for the whole truck. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible company. Each of them, is rude, unhelpful and are cheaters...
                      Sir., Regretting to inform .your staff not taking pick up orders properly. Very very worst service compare to other Packers and movers... Last five days I am following your service persons very very poor response...

2 houses delay for pickup and bringing Tata ace after getting movable items... Tata ace not at all enough for the said movable items but staffs ARROGANTLY BEHAVING AND USING UNNECESSARY WORDS.

THIS...
                      We had moved our goods to your storage, when we got it delivered after few months to our horror the boxes were eaten up by rats, wooden products were eaten up by white ants/termites and many boxes were Missing and not delivered. We lost goods work 65000 rs. We were told we will be compensated for the loss and it's been 3 years since we are yet to get anything. We are doing constant follow-up with subha and Nandhini now they are not picking...

I have booked the cpm which is really a big network and trustworthy but very poor response after boarding of luggages and poor performance with the driver he doesn't even respond properly.cpm office staff insisted that the luggages will be coming the next day but not..I have boarded the luggage on 13/08/2021 afternoon 12 and today is 15/08/2021 mng 6.AM no response from anyone..very dis satisfied..and now what about our baggages

I had a bitter experience using Chennai packers and movers.

I had requested for a home shifting on 14th July 2021 from Kanyakumari to chennai Velachery booked via S. Bhavani.I have attached my booking form.

Kanyakumari :

Punctuality : very worse (Scheduled for 10 am cpm arrived by 3PM)

Accessories in hand:
                        1.CPM don't have enough boxes bought only 15 boxes and are not sufficient....

Worst team, u will loose all your respect once your package is loaded. if you need self respect don't prefer them. i gave 0.5 star because there is no option for 0 star.