Loyal Packers and Movers Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 7, 2020

File a complaint to Loyal Packers and Movers

Having problems with Loyal Packers and Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Loyal Packers and Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Loyal Packers and Movers

Loyal Packers and Movers Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Loyal Packers and Movers customer care

Loyal Packers and Movers reviews & complaints(6)

I opted leo packers and movers to ship my vehicle from chennai to hyderabad and paid 6000 for that. The concern person named upendra promised 2 days delivery time and shipped my bike after 2 weeks but did not deliver the helmet and side mirror. When asked he first stated that he missed the products in chennai and later stated that he bymistakely took it on another vehicle to vijaywada. Now he is not answering the call

His contact number is [protected]
Loyal Packers and Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The most disgusting and irresponsible packer and mover company i encountered ever. Packing was horrible. Delivery was 3 days late from the day promised. Boxes were not numbered properly. Unloading team was inexperienced and not ready to carry heavy stuff. They broke lots of crockery and the leg of one the cabinets. 3 bags were missing on delivery. Unpacking was not done at all.

This company is nothing but a bunch of. They tell a lot before you place order for shifting. Two months back i shifted from hyderabad to bangalore. At the time of booking they sopke very nicely. "sir if anything is damaged at the time of delivery don't pay us a single rupee." i had insured my costly belogings and had not got insurance papers. When i asked them they said, "sir before you receive your goods you will get insurance papers to your email id." next day when i received the goods, my bike's mirror was broke, my tv trolley wheel was broken and my refrigerator was not working. When i wanted to check the same when their people were unpacking, they told me that not to put on the refrigerator and put on after one hour. After an hour when i put on the refrigerator, it was not cooling. I complianed them, but instead of saying sorry, they started to ask me why i didn't checked when their people were unpacking. When i contacted the office executive, he told me he will discuss with their people and let me know. From next time he was not recieving my calls. Then i contacted the marketing person in hyderabad. He said i should have contacted him and he told me that i should have deducted the charges. Ultimately i had to get it done from customer service by paying 3, 000/- rs,
      Guys be aware of these. Their execuitve name is ritesh [protected] in bangalore and deepesh [protected] in hyderabad. They are, they don't know how to do business.
      Till now they didn't not gave me my Insurance Papers which were of 4000/- Rs. They are not professionals. They just dump our goods like garbages.

loyal packers and movers are frauds......they are removing things from the packs and again they are packing nicely.....
        their responce also very bad......and i tried to contact other branch offices but all are same once i am expaling the issue they are telling i will call you back.. thats all after that i am not getting any call or any responce...

friends plese dont chose this cheeting packers and movers....and dont miss you vauables.

loyal packers hyderabd are cheeters, they are packing infront o[censored]s and they are opening the boxes and removing some things and again they are packing.
          they stole so many things from my boxes and when i am calling they are accepting that they have those things but they are not giving back .. now they are lifting my call.
          inlog chor hai....bahut hi bada chor ...
          Aug 13, 2020

I contact loyal packers and movers to move my home lagedge from Bangalore to Ahmadabad.On dated 13th Feb 2011 ,That time they charged me 16100 total including 2400 insurance.But there service is very very poor and bad and even they are not provided me insurance papers till date and lagauage is not packed properly and not delivered timely and properly .due to that I am suffering heavy loss.and when I contacting them ,they started abusing me .

Never go to that person.
            There contact number is- [protected].

They are not at all professional and don't know how to do job.
            Aug 13, 2020
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Times Packers and Movers,India — Cheated by Times Packers and Movers,India

This is Asim Chowdhury, I have cheated by Times Packers and Movers, India. I have booked

the service on 14th January,2010 from Bangalore to Kolkata with the below mentioned items,

1. 180 ltr Fridge(LG Intellocool)
            2. 21' Color TV(LG Flatron)
            3. Two burner Gas Oven(Pigeon)
            4. One TV table
            6. Clothes and Misc.

They have charged Rs. 9500/- to transfer the items to Kolkata( I have already paid Rs.

6000/- cash on 14th January,2010) and they have assured me it will reach with in 8-10 days(

probably with in 24th Jan,2010). But, till the date, after 27 days over from the transfer

date I did not receive the items. Also I have not communicated me anytime in this time

period, moreover I have called them many times in their Bangalore and Kolkata office and

always they have given me some false statements. I am really frustrated and disappointed

with this services and I felt I have cheated. I have given the names of the person who has

done this from their side,

1. Ashim Chatarjee,Bangalore([protected])
            2. Dilip Das,Bangalore([protected])
            3. Pradeep Agarwal,Kolkata([protected])

Please help me out to return back my items in proper shape.

Asim Chowdhury
            Completely agree. Will not suggest anyone to use these guys' services. I have dealt with the same person and sad to share but goods worth almost 70K has been stolen from my luggage and these guys are ironically blaming me for the same and suggesting taht I am lying.
            I will see that I can do good enough awareness of these theives online and if cant recover my goods, can do multiple damage to these buggers.
            Tomorrow morning I am filing a police case against these guys and will ensure they get what they deserve.
            Guys, I will strongly recommend you to not avail their services unless you wish to live a nightmare. In case of any doubt, do contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.
            What a co-incidence !! Same experience, goods stolen, unprofessional response, pathetic people. dont ever do business with these frauds. They are the worst of their kind.
            Seems this company is a BIG TIME Fraud... Gaurav, Shweta and Mr Ahmedabad, why dont you move to consumer court and please share your case with Bangalore Mirror, as they seems to be very active and if you not getting any response, I have seen Media helps the common man so that the officials do hear us.

Wish you all the Best!!
            Had same kinda exp with these guys...although the sum was not this much but thats no excuse for the guys to cheat the customers who approach them. Monetary value could be replaced but the sentiments attached ..what abt them...These guys shuld be taught a lesson and we will make sure the people come to know abt these cheats.!!! These Guys are "BIG TIME FRAUD". Never ever do business with them.
            THIS MOVERS AND PACKERS SHOULD BE PACKED AND MOVED OUT OF INDIA...
            I had same experience what gtejwani had earlier. They packed household in Bangalore on Feb 13 and i received it on March 4th!!! in Kolkata between I did make many calls to them but pathetic response. They didn't give me insiurance paper. They dont have own transportation and using third party. They called me mid night of March 3rd asking for the address and insisted me to receive the lugguage at 2.30AM!!! Initially when I I spoke to marketing person from Loyal Packers, he was agreed to provide me 10 days godown service at free of cost. But they don't have gowdowns in any cities than in Bangalore...!!! Complete cheaters. The info provided in their website are fully bogus...don't believe them...
            Even I had the same experience as you guy’s . They have not delivered few good's after 2 month and the marketing executive ( Ritesh ) is not receiving the phone and not taking the responsibility of goods . They have mentioned that I will received the good within 20 days but it is more than 60 days and still I have not received my goods . Also to mention they have not provided the insurance receipt and digested the insurance money . Never ever do business with them. This company loyal packers is big fraud, unethical and un professional people .
            yes they are very big cheeters and frauds...
            Thanks for your valuable information friends. I am relocating from Bangalore to Trivandrum and one Mr. Reetesh ([protected]) came to my home and gave a quotation. After that I was checking about their reviews in internet and got into this page. Now I think it would be a big risk and I wont go by them for sure.
            I am also suffering from the same..
            Can anybody tell me how to kick these guys out of Bangalore..
            I want to lodge a case against.
            Nothing is proper in case of
            Delivery
            Packing
            Behavior
            Insurance filing..
            vary bad and _____ (the most worst word you can fill this blank) service.
            These guys are really really and ...
            I agree with you guys. All the people working for Loyal Packers & Movers are bloddy liers. That bloddy Ritesh dont know how to talk to the customers.I was promised at the time of quotation that the charges will be 12k with service tax and insurance excluded.But while billing it became 17k with many taxes. And Ritesh promised me that he will despatch my goods within 7 days. It took 15 days and and i got my goods in installments. Still i am waiting for my full list of items to be depatched.No insurance paper was given to me and my goods are even damaged.
            I will insist you people that if anyone of you are in police department then pls log a complaint against Ritesh. That Guy should be punished.
            Friens that Ritesh should be moved to jail. He is doing a bloddy business and making fool to customers. He told me to first of all pay the rest money then only i can get my goods.This is ridiculous. If anyone gets the benefit of my review, i wil insist the person to call Ritesh for quotation and give him a big slap and show this complaint page. Because that bloddy bugger dont know that against him so many complaints are registered.
            He should close his bloddy fraud business. He is uneducated. Dont know how to speak. Speaks in slangs even to ladies.
            i am also facing the lot of issue, dont trust the loyal movers and packers, if you expense more also give to trusted people, this guys are bid time fraud.packing also very poor, they amintain may mobile.find the below fraud number.material wont del
            livery properly allmaterial has damaged.

deepesh hyderabad -[protected]
            vikash -[protected]

end with 1144

Al are big time *****
            Dear Friends,

Please be inform to all of you thar this same person started their business with diferent name as they know they will not get more business with name of Loyal packers so they changed their name from Loyal to Network Cargo Packers and Movers. Nothing is changes just a name the people are same. be aware of them...
            vikas
            yes they are cheaters and fraud

never go to the person: [protected]

sector 5 gurgaon,