[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — amount deducted from my account and credited to party account but the recharge is not happen this is second time for me

GopiSelvaraj on Dec 9, 2018
Amount deducted from my account and credited to party account but the recharge is not happend this is second time for me. Sun dth recharge my name is gopi. Selvaraj
Payment made through google pay its second time and the first payment made yesterday and the second time made payment today total amount is ₹400. I am attaching the screenshot for reference.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2019

[Dec 09, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at support@payu.in via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Citrus Support Team

Comments

I’ll purchase a helmet from sparton pro gears my payment mod is google pay amount debited in my account but not credited to sparton pro gers account the transaction ID is[protected]
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018

Dear,
Sir Kotak 811 application maise Bank of Baroda ke credit card se Kotak 811 A/C me transfer Kiya tha 10 December ko abi take credit nhi huo hai. Plases refund the my a/c and rply .
POS TID-[protected]
REF[protected]

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018

Citrus Support Team
Hi sir/madam I recharged my sundirec card on 12/12/2018, recharge not successful and my cash debuted from SBI account RS 800/- still im waiting for re credit to my account my UPI address [protected]@paytm, please solve this issue, .

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2018

Citrus Support Team
Please remove my saved Debit card from SUNDIRECT application as payment is making through Your payment gateway.
SUN DIRECT Smart card Number :
CRID : CR-3469141

Mobile : [protected]

Please do the needful immedietly
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2018

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - amount deducted from my account and credited to party account but the recharge is not happen this is second time for me