Citrus Payment Solutions
Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above HDFC Bank Branch

3rd Floor, Viraj Building Above HDFC Bank Branch, SV Road, Khar (West) Mumbai 400052

Pune
5th Floor, Icon Tower, Opposite KFC Restaurent, Baner Road, Baner Pune 411045

Bangalore
2nd Floor, No. 947, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Ward No.72, Bangalore 560038

Gurgaon
35, Hartron Complex, Electronic City, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana 122001

View More Information...

Good

Citrus Payment Solutions related photos (1081)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Citrus Payment Solutions Photos

Citrus Payment Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I was placing an order on zara india online on 13th April 2021 and had opted for payment via upi.
I then did the payment...
I then did the payment...

REF NO - [protected]IGAKYLSXP3
Mob-[protected]
Khemraj Bandhaiya
Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) for further assistance with your query.

Team Citrus

Hey I paid my Zara order through Citrus Payment solutions (Gpay) the transaction was canceled midway but still ₹ 1460 got debited from my account. Please help & issue my refund it's urgent.
    Zara payment issues

Success full not add money in csc but amount is deduct in my sbi account
      Amount-1462.95
      transaction NO- -[protected]IGAKYEMDT1
      Date Time-12/04/2021
      Success full not add money in csc but amount is deduct in my sbi account

I placed an order on Zara app through UPI on 11.04.2021. They payment has been debited and have been successfully paid to citrus pay. Although the Zara app is showing error and says that the pay has not been complete and still pending, hence the order never got placed. Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible and generate the refund.

Thankyou
        Yuveena

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us and we shall assist you further.

• Citrus ID, Merchant, and Bank reference number.
        • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
        • Transaction date along with the amount.
        • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
        • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
        • UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

Amount deducted via UPI transaction on 11th Apr 2021 but not paid to Zara
          So now I requested you to please refund my amount on a priority basis
          Please find attached the paytm transaction receipt

Ankur
          Amount deducted via UPI not paid to ZARA

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your transaction with Citrus ID OL[protected]
          processed on[protected] for Rs. 2990.00 was a failed transaction. The amount has been refunded to your source account on[protected] and shall reflect into your account within 7 to 10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and bank holiday) from the date of refund.

Feel free to write to us if any other information is required.

Citrus Support Team

Zara shared a refund proof with me where the amount should have been credited back to my UPI account on 2nd Nov 2020. I still have not received the amount back. I dont see any credit in my account. Please refund this at the earliest. Screenshot shared by Zara is attached.
            Zara Refund still not credited to my account

I opted for UPI mode of payment (via Paytm) to pay for an order from ZARA, and the website directed me to to Citrus Gateaway Payment. Although the amount was deducted from my bank account, ZARA did not receive the money. Please refund the money ASAP.
              Amount debited from my bank account, but the payment wasnt processed

I made a payment on the Zara app through UPI but the payment shows as failed even though my money got debited. PFA the screenshot...

I have paid school fees rs.4100 on 9apr2021 at 1616 hrs i have not recieved the reciept please e-mail me the reciept as i have to hand over the same to school citrus pay ref igakxrrml9

my contact no is [protected]
                e-mail [protected]@gmail.Com

at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.
                For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id - [protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Please find the attached screenshot.

Citrus Support Team

I have done fees to sachdeva public school, pitampura, delhi from axis bank account but transction amount RS 4730/- is debited from my account but not yet get any receiving confirmation from ur company and from school so please take relevant action.

bank payment reference no- [protected]
                  Hi, we request you to refer to the following link and raise a dispute for the referred transaction: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/report-fraud-dispute.as... Regards, Team Axis Bank.

I made a payment of 42.95 rupees
                    reference no. IGAKXQGAT2 BY STATE BANK OF INDIA
                    Money is debited from my account but not added in CSC wallet
                    Apr 09, 2021
                    Updated by Chaudhary Pardeep Beniwal
                    I did payment of 42.95 rupees payment debited from account but not added in the CSC wallet with reference no [protected]

Please note that this is a successful transaction via Citrus Txn Id - OL[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id[protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Citrus Support Team

I tried to pay my college fee 20810/- on[protected] for my second semester. My college that is University...
                      We had made online payment through your payment gateway on 27.03.2021 for Rs. 3, 90, 908.60. But till date the amount not...

On[protected] I made a transaction of ₹999 for Amazon prime annual subscription with reference ID[protected]. I cancelled that, so when do I get back the money.
                      Apr 09, 2021
                      Updated by bindukiranmayi
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Hi!

Team Citrus
                      bindukiranmayi's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 14, 2021
                      I already posted the details of my transaction on 9th April itself along with the screen shots of my transaction as asked. I didn't receive any correspondence till today

With respect to the above subject I purchased a shirt from zara online and was not happy about the product I returned it back in the store in February and was told I the amount will be deposited into my bank account .and was the check for it after 14th February and first week of March, return No was[protected] for order no[protected] it is 7th April and I have received my money of Rs1999 so far when I called costumer care Zara I was given the no
                        (OL[protected] and was told the was released by zara in the name of INDITEX TO my bank account when I checked with my bank I was told no such transaction was received by the bank. I would like to know if your organisation can help me get back my refund amount from zara
                        Latha

I ordered a product from Zara and paid for it with Gpay. Money was deducted from my BANK ACCOUNT. However, Zara never confirmed...
                          Ordered a product from Zara and paid for it with Gpay. Money was deducted from my BANK ACCOUNT. However, Zara never confirmed...

On 31 March 21, Rs 5000/- has been payed to you vide No[protected] from my bank account with Union Bank of India.
                          please let me know to whom this payment has been made by you.
                          Thanking You
                          Ravi Eipe
                          Hi Ravi,

• Citrus ID, Merchant, and Bank reference number.
                          • Transaction date along with the amount.
                          • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
                          • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
                          • UPI / VPA if any used

Reipe's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 4, 2021
                          The issue has been resolved. Thanks.
                          My bank has reversed the payment.