[Resolved] City Union Bank — cash misplaced

Rajeswari Subramanian on Nov 7, 2017
I lost money at cub on 03.11.17. I have requested bank to check through cctv cameras.

Till now after 4 days no positive feedback from bank. I need cub, s help urgently'. I. Have verified with other areas i visited on 3.11.17. This is not a question of loss of money, but how cub can help a customer of a retired person.

Irrespective of retrieval of cash, i require a positive guideline and answer to my complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2017

[Nov 07, 2017] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 24, 2017

We regret the inconvenience and the delay caused. If the issue is still not resolved kindly contact our customer care at [protected]@cityunionbank.in to look into the issue.

CUB

Comments

I lost my bank passbook, if any chance to download it from online
DD option is unavailable for the customers if he or she opting from another branch.My daughter was refused DM by katankulathur branch irrespective of being a student and account holder.
Dear sir i am your coustemer city unio nbank branch cub319ifscode ciub0000319 in that periode of 2015 december 2015 after this month straring 2016 nearly 2, 00000 online thift but gotback my account 1, 00000 but stillnot refoundblance more time contact branch manager not responce please help solove my problem thank you

No.149, T.S.R Big Street, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India - 612001