Cleartrip — amritsar-bangalore on 1st sept spicejet flight was cancelled by airline

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 NMadhusudan on Jul 1, 2018
Hi, when we tried to web check in for 1st sept amritsar-bangalore flight for 2 passengers mr. Madhusuda nagaraja and mrs. Roopashree (Pnr: mfblgh we came to know that this flight has been cancelled by airline. So we called spicejet and requested them to cancel this ticket so that we can rebook on another flight. We need to get the full refund for this booking as the flight was originally cancelled by airline. We paid rs.8, 218/- towards our ticket. But as per cleartrip we are getting refund of only rs.1, 178. Pls explain why is it so..???

Madhusudan

amritsar-bangalore on 1st sept spicejet flight was cancelled by airline
amritsar-bangalore on 1st sept spicejet flight was cancelled by airline

[Jul 01, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I Tried to book a ticket from Mumbai to Delhi Vistara Flight UK 996 which departs at 18:30 and reach Delhi at20:40 but when I paid successfully I got the ticket of flight no UK 998 . I did not booked that flight because I m having time constraints I cannot even let it go .
Kindly resolve my query as soon as possible

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - amritsar-bangalore on 1st sept spicejet flight was cancelled by airline