SpiceJet

Gurgaon - 122016
Haryana,

Load

SpiceJet Complaints & Reviews

My flight was cancelled last year in the month of april due to nationwide lockdown . I have not received the refund till now . The airline is saying that i can book the it other time. However i am not planning to travel for another 1 year . Below are my details.

PNR - H8ZPUF

Please look into it ASAP.

Nisha

I was the first ticket I booked on 02-Sep-2021 (PNR-FBQ2KW) that time Flight canceled after I booked the other airlines.
    this amount is not refundable so add a credit shell.
    Again, book the ticket Dubai to Madurai on 1-Dec-2021 at that time also your side flight is canceled.
    Now I book the ticket on 18-Jun-2021 Also canceled your side you provide the ticket of 06-July-2021 or 02-July-2021 but I need to travel this month.
    otherwise, refund the full amount immediately.

From last 3 months. Calling spicejet not refunding my ticket cancellation amount. Ticket was canceled due to COVID issue. Every time I call give different reason and not refunding my amount.

Hi Sir,

PNR: E4MF5L, DCJQ5D

I've requested refund of my credit shell balance but only my agent booking amount has been refunded but my direct booking amount for the above mentioned PNR's haven't been refunded.

I made a request on 1st April and sent mails more than 20 times and also tried calling them 10 times.

All the documents such as I'd proof, Bank statement, authorisation letter, account number etc. Has been sent to them more than 5 times but still there is no action taken on my refund request.

I seek immediate action on this case.

Nethajhi K

PNR: IGWVXK

According to your team the refund was processed on 11.05.2021 but I haven't received it yet. There are numerous messages and emails which has been sent but no success so far. Would request you to look into this for me and share evidence of the refund that the company is claiming to have initiated on 11.05.2021

I booked 4 return flight tickets from spicejet on 27th February 2020 for Mumbai to Bagdogra. Travel date was between 2nd May...

I have booked a ticket for my parents in December having PNR : SGBT7K .
            Due to the medical conditions...

Ticket canculation not refund booking booking id IF[protected]t

I had booked the Flight ticket on 27th May, 2021 for the flight departing from Bengaluru to Jabalpur for 30th May, 2021. But the flight have been getting rescheduled twice with no assurance that it wont repeat this delay again. This inconvenience caused by Spicejet is troubling us, forcing me to think twice whether to cancel the ticket and go by train at this highly risk period.
              Greatly disappointed by the Company.
              FLIGHT no. : SG 3023

Dear Spice jet team Greetings of the day the complains is ticket cancel refund is not done under the PNR.. EJGVVB and Transaction ID [protected] canceled date is 11 May 2021. Kindly refund me As soon as possible.
                Cont.. [protected].
                Email ID [protected]@gmail.com

This is reminder of my complain dated 27.05.2021. How pathetic is this. No reply of my complain and again reschedule the flight....
                  My mother-in-law was expired and i had booked my flight for 26.05.2021 but it has been re-scheduled 03 times and now it is...
                  I booked a round trip flight from Bangalore to Bagdogra,

Return flight I have cancelled.

Still...
                  I have booked ticket in Spicejet for Journey from Ahmedabad to Goa for 11th April 2020 but due to Covid-19, there is lockdown...

I travelled Delhi to Srinagar than my bag broken.

Dea SIr / Madam,

I had booked on 21/02/2020 for my family return ticket on spicejet airlines from Delhi to...

In the middle of April, my wife had booked us on a flight from Hyderabad t Dehradun via Bangalore (PNR: Y5Y5KR). It was scheduled to depart on 14th May 2021 at 5AM and land in Dehradun on 14th May 2021 at 11AM. However, that flight got cancelled and we were put on a flight that now arrives in Dehradun on 15th May 2021 at !2:20 AM. Due to this, we have requested Spicejet to cancel our flight. However, they have charges us Rs. 5, 998 for cancellation. Since they did not provide us with any alternate flights, this fee is unreasonable.

We had written to them on Sunday, 9th May 2021 (Case Number:[protected] but have not received a reply.

We request you to look into this.

Shrey Dugar

My money not return

Specejet modified the flight timing against my PNR no.RFVBMN . Subsequently I had to cancel the flight for mis match of my timing to travel . You have initiated a payment after deductions of almost 3/4th of amount from claim. Unable to understand that it was not my mistake - The mistake is done by the Spicejet. Request to arrange refund for the full fare.

Sector Chennai Delhi : 2 pax KG Subramanian and KS Lalitha on 19.06.2021

KG SUBRAMANIAN

Yesterday I received a call regarding job from Spicejet airlines and they convinced to pay Rs 3500 for registration(which...