[Resolved] Cleartrip — Flight ticket booked with wrong details

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Joseph Nittala
I have booked 2 tickets Bangalore to London separately for my parents (Trip ID : [protected], [protected]). On my cleartrip dashboard it shows both the tickets as confirmed for both the passengers, but when I checked with the airliner (Emirates), they told that both the tickets were booked under same name and hence one ticket is automatically cancelled.
When I raised this issue with cleartrip, they said they will check with the concerned dept and update me. Now Its been more than 5 days from the time I have raised this issue and still they have not responded. Travel date is just 2 weeks from now and still there is a lot of uncertainty about the ticket. They are not even giving me assurance that they would confirm the second ticket on the same itinerary. Can't imagine how the situation would have been if we realised this issue on the day of travel.

Flight ticket booked with wrong details
Flight ticket booked with wrong details
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2016
This is now resolved by cleartrip.
Thanks!

[Apr 18, 2016] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

IRCTC not providing OTP in booking a railway ticket in case of not remember the IRCTC passward

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - Flight ticket booked with wrong details