Cleartrip — neither cleartrip nor hotel providing tax invoice for payment done

vporwal on Jan 1, 2018
Hi, i had done a hotel booking via cleatrip (Boookingid: [protected]). During checkout the hotel on 26/12/2017 refused to give me a tax invoice saying cleartrip needs to give the tax invoice since i've paid to cleartrip.

Multiple calls and emails to cleartrip has not resolved the issue. They just promise that they will send the invoice at the earliest over phone and do not reply to emails. Have not received either the tax invoice for the service charges nor for the hotel room charges. They have charged gst but still fail to provide a tax invoice.

Also they don't seem to understand the difference between payment receipt and tax invoice!!. Did not expect this from a reputed business.

Please help get the tax invoice for the complete amount charged for the hotel booking.

[Jan 01, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Similar thing happened with me I did three booking with trip id Trip ID :[protected] Trip ID :[protected] and Trip ID :[protected] dated 27/12/2017.
I am chasing them from time I was in hotel and one of the hotel was ready to give me invoice to the stay but Clear trip representative only stopped them by saying that they will provide the tax invoice to customer.

Now after 5 days I am daily calling them but no luck in getting the invoice.

For me also they charged GST for booking but hotel invoice they have not provided yet.

Could you please help in arranging the tax invoice

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - neither cleartrip nor hotel providing tax invoice for payment done