Clickindia Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jun 17, 2022

File a complaint to Clickindia

Having problems with Clickindia?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Clickindia customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Clickindia

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
201301

Clickindia Phone Numbers

Clickindia reviews & complaints(74)

Clickindia — I want to get my salary

I have completed my project as per details as this project was free of cost...But after my submission they are asking me to pay qc fee which is 499...I told them to deduct it from my salary...Without qc fee they will not pay me any money...i m sending the screenshot of the chat between us...

Clickindia — Never share your phone number with CLICKINDIA.

Never share your phone number with CLICKINDIA.
i on 27 may 22 enquiring about real estate in kolkata. From the very next day i started to get calls from pvt sec banks, nbfc etc. without reason.
They share your phone with other commercial agency and in the very next day you will start to receive disturbing call out of those area of your interest shown in CLICKINDIA

CLICKINDIA can’t be trusted. They will share...
I had completed my registration in Clickindia but before I got my work I ask them to cancel my registration but they deny and said they can't cancel my registration
Clickindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to your mail dated 7th Feb 2022, we reiterate the role and position of www.clickindia.com . The role of Clickindia is limited to being an on-line platform for displaying information of Suppliers along their services.

In any manner, Clickindia does not represent the users and does not charge any commission for enabling any transaction.

Clickindia merely acts as a content integrator of the content uploaded by the service providers and accordingly cannot be held responsible for genuineness and authenticity with respect to the information provided/posted by the respective service providers.

In addition, the aforesaid is clearly elaborated and duly accepted by you through point no.4 THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES in the terms o[censored]se which are available on the Website.

Further, being a third party in the entire commercial transaction and also not being a party to any contract for services that had taken place between you and the service provider no apparent association of Clickindia can be upheld with the said service provider.

In case of any other query, please feel free to contact us.

Clickindia Team

Clickindia — After pay 199 Rupees he didn't give me work.

On date 15 Nov 2021 I was paid rs 199 for data entry work, but after pay amount they denied to give work.

Previously he sent me demo on WhatsApp.
    I agree with the demo. But after paid amount he refused to talk with me and not return my paid amount

And also Demand of another 499 rupees.
    Then I said him on WhatsApp to give my money, now didn't pick my call.

So, I request to give my...
    I applied on clickindia for online simple typing job. As soon as I applied I received watsapp message. They charged 99/- before later they asked to charge 249/- . They told me they will approve id and password after 24 hrs and dint even give me any job. They blocked me from watsapp. They had given me their support contact number but that helpline number doesn’t receive any call....

Clickindia — Scammers

Hello Team,

I had requested for an loan for 2lacs from Clicks india website. on 5th of August. I have paid 90% of the money to them still have received

I received call from 2 people from the below numbers.

[protected] and i had paid him 50% of the amount loan amount before receiving the loan and there is no response from him and still asking for amount to release the loan.
    Account Details...

So guys i am saying don't apply any jobs in this click India. because so many are cheating I got call from click India and I said my issue and she said sir give me 10minutes then I said ok. after 10minutes she also blocked me. so guys i[censored] got any message from any company u just talk with them and take the record of call. because so many are not lifting the call.

Clickindia — Nithish kumar did a fraud

a person messaged me in whatsapp and he explained the plans in that I have choosed form filling then he said pay 199 rupees so I have paid the money after that again he messaged me and asked 300 rupees for id activation again I have send the money and he said ok sir wait for 10 minutes. I have waited for and I messaged him he dint gave any reply after sometime he blocked me. and his no.+[protected] plzz contact him and send...

I got a number of a dog breeder From Click India his number is Aksash Deep/ Deepak he has done a fraud.

He took away the money and now he is not willing to send the Pup.

Number is:[protected] He said his name is Akashdeep/Deepak
      Kindly black list this number
      Clickindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The guy name mohit kumar is fraud He asked me for money before starting job and when i agreed to pay and paid he blocked me in an hour take some action fast i want my money back it’s amount of 199
        Clickindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        These are the proof these person has blocked me now take some action and return my money

Raised a complaint 2days before but u guys have not given any responses till now
          Clickindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] is 100% forgery... Cheating in the name of selling puppies & dogs... Cheated my money 4.5k
            Contact me on [protected] ASAP

Clickindia — Fraud reservation messages from IRCTC from agent

Hi sir/medam
              Yesterday I called one of the agent for my ticket booking he told he will be giving me confirm tickets by HO quota, at 2 pm he shown me message from IRCTC that your ticket has been confirmed.After that he took 2700 money from me.Then I asked him for tickets PDF he was telling that I will be giving me in 15 min but never give me and now he blocked my no also not giving my refund.Can you please take the strick action against...

Clickindia — harassment to pay amount and send legal complaints to email id

Payment intimation - finetune services legal dept[protected]
              These people called regarding job and explained me about work process i said i ok it's all on internet based work first they took interview and she informed me that from admin you will get a confirmation call k i waited they called me later she tld me i will send ur i'd and password for that they took 1 whole day they next day i started my work and suddenly they was an...

I got offer from square jobs regarding work from home and asked me to pau registration fee of rs 950. So i paid and after that they are asking my personal details like adahaar photo, address dob and so on. I asked that i cannot share my personal details so kindly give my money back. They are not responding.
              Aug 5, 2021
              Clickindia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thanks for your information, please share your contact detail with us so that we can communicate, and resolve your issue.

Clickindia Team

Sir/madam i paid registration fee for part time work from home . He told that if registration fee is paid then he will mail me login details and then i will be able to work and earn money . When I paid and texted him he is not even replying me Or lifting my call. Please help me and solve this problem. He's name is mohit jha.He even didn't refund my money. Before I paid he used to reply me but when I sent the screenshot of transaction he stopped...

Clickindia — false transactions

I didn't apply fastag yet on my car and paytm deducted rs 865 from different transactions. Report of paytm showing i have visited toll plazas actually my car was parked at home that time and fastag is still not pasted on it. After multiple requests to paytm 24x7 help center, they are asking again and again same information, rc copy, transactions screenshot, fastag barcode etc.

Please help me to get resolution of this....
                I have taken a package from clickindia for fresh leads. But there is no fresh leads and no responses from anybody of clickindia. I am trying to reach their employees but there is no response from anyone. What should i do? Please advise me.
                I called arpit as well as anu, saurabh, and aditya but there is no response from there side. Even they are not picking my phone....
                What the hell kind of services is being provided by clickindia i don't understand that.. Staffs are trained to deceive the consumers. What are the ethics of this company to just sell their products and does not care about the consumers who buyed it.. We are regularly calling the support team and they are just ignoring us.. Take serious action against these employee named saurav contact - [protected]
                Unknown name - [protected]. Soon update...
                After seeing an add on your site i have ordered a iphone to mr sunil rajput mobile no[protected] on oct 5, 2019 and paid an advance of rs 15000/- thru phone pay vide attachment. But till date that person haven't delivered neither phone nor refunding my money.

From last 7th nov he is not picking phone / whatsap reply

Request please arrange to get back my rs 15000/- from him....