Clothing Heart — clothing heart fraud online site

Mumbai, Maharashtramumbai, India
 Rupali Jaywant Naik on Feb 21, 2018
I have order for off white flower printed western collection dress (Order id :[protected] but received some other dress which is not at all good and the cloth is pathetic i need my money back. I have tried to call them but no one answered the call ([protected]) they are not even responding to my mails i think its a fraud company in from surat its origin is.

Kindly help me out and block such site.

clothing heart fraud online site

Comments

Order ID and all i have but the dress delivered is wrong can you please exchange it.
I had ordered 2 pure georgette dresses on 14th Feb 2018..I received the package on 18 Feb 2018... However wrong product of inferior quality received.No contact details of website...
I have received a wrong product and they have the worst customer service rather there isnt any service.
I called the number mentioned on the website but it is forever on an engaged tone and when I pinged the person on whatsapp I was blocked.,
Please sumone help me get my refund back 899/-
Reena Sachdev
I dont know what to do either. I received a wrong product and cheap quality too. No answer on phone or mail, however they have a FB page which they are on constant look out and keep blocking and deleting customers if we post our complaints there.

Why dont we share their page and make others aware of this Fraud company. Social media like FB can help if consumer complaints forum cannot.
Online material was ordered with detail "Purple Plain Western Collection Midi Dress Size S-34 ". but received different type of low quality product. when we tried to contact company over phone, they are not responding.

company details : CLOTHING HEART, Katargam, Surat-395004
PH :+91-[protected], [protected]@gmail.com

Consumer count me m complain kar rahi hu be ready

Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395004