Clothing Heart — product is not at all and not how they showing in facebook

Bangalore, India
 vinitha s on Aug 27, 2018
The actual product what they shown in fb is different from what they delivered and also its not at all good and not worthy at all. Such cheap product they have delivered to me. And please return back my money asap. And dont do this for any one else again. This is my small request as we have expectation about some product and we wait for you people play fool with us. And we have eared that with full hard work and you people easily cheat us.

[Aug 27, 2018] Clothing Heart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vinitha s, Aug 27, 2018
My Order ID :[protected], Please refund my amount and do the needful.

Comments

They are really a fraud company if they don't reply soon I m going to do police complaint, I m fed-up.. Plz help me to get my money back..I Am Calli g them from past 2 days only busy...i think they forwared my calls
I have ordered clothes from this website with payment. They dont have any customer care number and any tracking details. This company is fraud and cheat with customers.
I ordered 3 dresses on 31/07/2018 order id is[protected].it was said to deliver within 4-5 days but delivered after 12 days. product received was of worst quality.i want to return n refund my money..but status on site is showing processing.not able to return this useless product. please sort out problem n refund my money

With reference to above, I got delivery of Dress 1 nos. today on 27th Sept-18, which would I have been ordered.

ORDER #[protected]
AWB No[protected]

I want to return this dress, refund my money back.

Snehal

I have order for the above product against order no :[protected] & the product I received is not at all the same as described during order placement.The size, measurements & length is not at the same as mentioned in the description.I want to return the product. But their contact / customer care number is not accessable & coming constantly engaged.

Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395004
    Clothing Heart - product is not at all and not how they showing in facebook