Club Factory — delay in delivery of product

Marvolo on Oct 10, 2018
The order was placed on september 23rd and was due to be delivered by today, that is, the 10th of october. Called several of the helpline numbers available on the internet and the ones provided in the app. However, none of the numbers could be connected with and besides this, the customer care chat was not helpful as well - no reply given to my messages at all. Please see to this issue and inform me of the status of my order.

[Oct 10, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi I ordered from club factory and my order no is SO51952686, I m unable t reach d customer care also, evrytym it s busy and dey r not responding t text also, they have not sent any mail except a text, pls do something
I am not getting my refund amount as promised i have returned my product a month ago and they are saying in one week in one week what the hell is ur problem i need my money back
Order Number S[protected]
Rs. 392/-
I m not get refund and not get any call from Ur site I love try to call Ur customer service but it's too bad bcoz thr is no response kindly provide me a proper response.
Club factory customer care number [protected]//[protected]
SO37771851
Regret to inform you that above order product not received so far, Kindly do the needful.
Cherianphili's reply, Oct 1, 2018
SO37771851
I got my order today (dt: 06.10.18) but the product is not good what i saw and expected, so i want to return to you. please confirm while you receive my order to my mail id ( anjali.paliwal61@gmail.com)

My order number SO49157176

Anjali Sati

I have ordered this products mistakly.sorry for the same. I have tried to contact customer care service, unfortunately unable to contact and also tried live chat but no response another site. Plz understand my condition. Plz plz cancel my current order.
My order no is SO50568033
My Contact no is [protected]
Dear sir I have placed both ORDER no. SO44217531 and SO44215776, I have returned both my items on 13th sep and 14th sep 2018, but I did not my refund amount yet I would like to request you to please look in to my issue and refund my amount as early.

THANKING YOU
Venkat.raju1001@gmail.com
I cancelled my order on 29september, 2018 on the same day of purchase. It is written the order is cancelled but money is not refunded to my account.
Order :SO51133084
This is my first time I ordered something on Club factory and I had buy 2 tops and I had done Paymemt through debit card and My money is deducted from my account but I didn't receive any order number..so Plzzz help kr for sorting out my problem
Sir i am submit my product on date 22. 9.2018 but sir upto date not receive return so please help me.
And mail my address. rakesh.falta@gmail.com
Quickly
Club factory is fraud company. It's steal my 3000 rupee. It's company may go to hell. And all person Of company is fraud. i

2047