Club Factory — lucky draw fraud

Anuragbholudas on Aug 30, 2018
I got a sms from Club Factory that i won a lucky draw and they are giving me 2 options, option 1 is Tata Safari and option 2 is INR 12, 60, 000 money prize. So I tell them that i want to avai the money prize, Then they told me to submit INR 6, 499 charge to process my payment, I gave them INR 6, 499 but after some time they again called me and ask me to give INR 49, 000 more because my bank is not accepting this large amount. When I told them to cancel this amount then they refuse me and forcing me to transact INR 49, 000. It's a case of fraud and i want a strict action

lucky draw fraud

[Aug 31, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anuragbholudas, Aug 30, 2018
I got call from [protected]
his name was Anuj Kumar
his account number was [protected]
how they got my order information and mobile number. I want answers from Club Factory. Someone is leaking our information
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I just got the offer now what should I do with them?? Same offer!

I got false call from someone. They send message to me also. Check out the screen shot. All I want to know from Club Factory is.. How my personal data has leaked out of club factory???

Please ignore my previous screen shot. Check this one.

I got a call from Club factor and a SMS as well saying that I won a lucky draw and they are giving me 2 options, option 1 is Tata Safari and option 2 is INR 12, 60, 000 money prize.

My Question to Club factory is, how do your system is so poor that our phone numbers are being visible or this is some internal person who is doing this? Today is my order delivery date. Like Uber or Swiggy can you use a common number so that these delivery boys cannot see our numbers only the calls will be made by support calls not the actual delivery boys. Whom you are recruiting for delivery matters. Being a big name this security should be provided by Club Factory to their Customers else it will take no time to lose your business, atleast from India.

Need a very strict action for this, from Club factory. And an assurance this will never happen for us to shop here again. We can spread the word to trust or not to trust Club Factory.

2095