Club Factory — the orders hasn't delivered yet

000vanitas on Aug 7, 2019
It's been over a month now and my order hasn't been delivered to me still.
I've already done the online payment so I'm really worried. I have told about this issue so many times to the customer care services but no action has been taken as of now.
My order numbers are SO[protected] and SO[protected]
Please sort this matter as soon as possible as I'm really worried.

Club Factory Customer Care's response, Aug 09, 2019
Dear, we feel sorry for the trouble caused due to custom clearance issue. We keep pushing them to speed up the process, however your order has not been cleared recently. Considering your experience, we prefer to issue full refund for you and cancel the order in about 2 days. Please check the amount in your balance after 2 days, and place a new order at your most convenience, we'll do our best to deliver it to you soon. Thanks again for your support.

Comments

Its delivery too bad.. its shows 4 aug. of delivery then its shows 6th of August.. nd till i haven't receive my order... total worse app.. its not trustable... its services are so worse..

I ordered two kurtis but only one was delivered. Now i asked for refund, but i am facing problem in that also . I have to ask for refund for not delivered. How to do it i am not able to do so.
Who can I return
I ordered wrist watch the agent are making fool to the customers and delayed the product and they are telling the same sinec one month
My order of club factory is shipped but it is messaging that COD got cancelled, since I ignored the call from club factory. Please fix the problem.i want COD option for my order and my order number is SO[protected]
I have not received my order- SO[protected] which was shipped on JULY 23 and moreover it has been handed over to forwarder on Juky 24 and there is no online complaint services which I could go for.
It would be very nice if you could deliver it in a day or two or I have to register an Police complaint along with the refund.

+86 571 8689 1965