Club Factory — to cancel and refund my order

Aman Setia on Nov 4, 2019
Hello
I am aman setia
I have placed an order of ₹316 on 22nd october of order number so[protected] of which expected delivery was 30th october and today is 4th november and i have still not received my order and because it is shipped so i can not even cancel it and i already had paid for it through paytm.

But now i want to cancel it.
Please look after this as soon as possible.

Comments

I have placed a smart watch he was defeated na damage on the box

Not received the product ND saying I have received it so please cheack where is my product ND where it's been misplaced

I have orderd an order on 20/10/2019 I HAVE CANCELD BUT IT IS SHOWING CANCELING 6DYS HAS BEEN COMPLTD NO RESPONSE PLS WORK ON MY ISSUE AND REFLECT THE REFUND order no is SO[protected] it has completed 11 dys no RESNPSE

Hi I ordered a product.It was shoes.I applied for refund 7 days before but now It is not appearing on my screen that i have returned.Now i am not able to return it.I returned it because the shoe is nice but I got the 2 shoes of same leg i.e. of left leg.please help me in solving this problem.
Thank you...

Sir Maine shoe book kiya tha lekin uska size chhota pad rha hai sir. Mai vo product return karna chahta hu
Dusra shoe book karna chahta hu
The mike was not working. when i attend the phone call with headset i can not hear the voice. i have a warrenty card and bill copy. invoice no 2010637wa29587 and date[protected]. purchased from pradeep assosiates. please resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Such a stupid website club factory .cheaters for customers.o ordered 22 rdof this month a headset .. unfortunately I paid the amount 219
Still I didn't get product.no customer care no.no right for customer.
I will wait til this product reach me or no or I VL legally go to consumer Court
I didn't receive my order no, nor did i receive order confirmation, i receive balance withdrawal OTP' s so how do i withdraw it

+86 571 8689 1965