[Resolved] Club Factory — want to cancel order so20879227

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 lavleen singh on May 11, 2018
Hello, I am lavleen singh from Delhi. I want to cancel my order SO20879227.
Please cancel my order as soon as possible because i am not ready to pay for the order and i will not be avaible to recieve one. I didn't even verified my order through call. There is no portal available on sight to cancel the order even i am not able to connect through call, mail or text. I want to request you to please cancel my order as soon as possible in order to decrease the unneccessary efforts of company and mine too.
Thank you.
Lavleen singh
[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2018

[May 11, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, May 12, 2018
Dear,
We have canceled the order for you. Please check it.
After the problem is solved, please give us a 5-star comment here. Thanks for your support.

want to cancel order so20879227

Comments

I have got tracking details from you but when i go to track it online it's showing invalid details. I even called gati they are saying its invalid tracking number. & Still not received my order SO20733023

My order no is S[protected] and the tracking status is showing shipped n will be delivered by ecom...when called they said your order has not been shipped...so plz look into the matter as it is really urgent...
Hi Team,

I have placed a order for hand watch and my order number was SO19964685 through my club factory app. Due to availability of item they have cancelled it.

But as on now I haven't received any refund amount on my bank account.

Request you to look into this seriously.
Please cancel my order the order number is SO41842639
Pls cancel my order SO42058298 this order is placed by mistake pls cancelled it
Club Factory please cancel my order. I will not be able to receive the order so please cancel it. My order no.is SO44391388
My order no : S[protected]. please cancel it.
Please cancel my order number SO49073493, as i wanted to order another item.
Plz cancel my order code is COD order No.SO53666727.please cancel it it is done by mistake
My order is not being deliver till now after the payment from my bank account. Order no SO59728016, company also dnt anwer d calls.

Plz cancel my order . Cod is S[protected].
It is done by mistake.sorry 4 that
I want to cancel my order so67559548
I m not able to receive I order next month

Request to cancel order

I want my order cancel-SO68239985
Subbiah Babu's reply, Nov 30, 2018
some situation problem i am goint another state, so no money, next month i will purchase, please cancel this order- SO68239985
Club Factory please cancel my order. I will not be able to receive the order so please cancel it. My order no.is SO72271632
And please refund my money to my account
Hello, i want to cancel my oder no.S[protected] .I mistakely ordered . It is not yet shipped but i cant cancelled thats y ...please do the needful.Moreover i did debit card payment so return back my money .Thank you, i hope to see the response today itself.

Club Factory please cancel my order. I will not be able to receive the order so please cancel it. My order no.isSO[protected]
Fly Catch's reply, Oct 28, 2019
Because I leave my town today
Hii...
Club factory I want to cancel my order, I will not be able to receive my order this order is placed to my hand mistake...order SO[protected]...plzz cancel my order

Please cancel my order

cancel my order
SO[protected]

Please cancel the above 3 products. same products were confirmed twice repeatedly. So, Please cancel this products. Please do the needful ASAP before delivery.

+86 571 8689 1965