[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — booking not available for members

Shre1789 on Aug 20, 2018
I had booked club mahindra le poshe kodaikanal from 21st august to 23rd august but due to natural calamities in kerala our flight scheduled changed and instead we are checking in on 23rd august and checking out on 26th august.
On request to club mahindra they told us that no rooms are available. One of my friend who is not a member of club mahindra easily got the room and i being a member even after paying 5 lakhs for membership do not get privilege to change our dates due to natural calamities. This is not expected from club mahindra. My membership id 2681055
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2018

[Aug 20, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2018
We sincerely regret this experience, @Shre1789. Our team has made a note of your membership ID and will be connecting with you shortly to address the concern raised.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2018
Hello @Shre1789, basis interaction ID[protected] we understand our team has addressed your concern regarding the bookings. We hope the conversation was helpful. Thank you for connecting with us.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - booking not available for members