[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — paid for holiday exchange but not received any details

Sumit Gala, 1601, A-wing, Willows Twin Tower, Vasant Garden, Mulund (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Sumit Gala on May 14, 2019
This is to inform you that on 26-dec-18 i got an email from [protected]@holiday-xchange.com and same is accepted by me. I have paid rs. 10000/- for this but till now i have not got any response regarding this.

Please let me know where should i get details for this. I have attached all details below including the form i have submitted and mail copy which i received.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019

[May 14, 2019] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sumit Gala, May 14, 2019
I have already paid amount of Rs. 10000/- but not got any details from Dec-18 to till date.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
Hello Sumit, we're here to assist you. Your concern has been shared with our team, kindly allow us some time while we look into this and get back to you with an update.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - paid for holiday exchange but not received any details