[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — refund not processed even after 90 working days

Benaulim, Salcete, Maharashtramargao, India
 Edwingec on Jan 27, 2020
I'd cancelled the Club Mahindra membership on the 9th of Aug 2019, which was sold to me by giving false information and under pressure. I received an email and was  told to wait for 90 working days before I get my refund. I emailed many times in between and was asked to wait for more days as it was not yet 90 days yet.

I emailed on the 10th of December I guess as that was when the 90 days were up and was told to wait for another 25 working days and another week on top of that. I was in India from the 14th to the 30th of Dec and called at least 30/40 times and spoke to various members including the manager and stressed to them that I was in Goa only for 2 weeks and to process my refund asap and as expected and promised this was not done.

I received an email on the 21st saying that the amount is refunded and I emailed back saying the amount cannot be refunded to my NRE account and asked to deposit to my NRO account and send the passbook copy as requested.

Today I received a call saying that it is CM's procedure that the amount is not directly refunded to the bank account. When I told the lady who called as to why CM did not refund my money back as per procedure on the 13th (withing 90 working days) she disconnected the phone and didn't bother to call back.

I had stressed to the CM team that I was in Goa only for 2 weeks and I wanted my refund withing that period which was not done. I am in the UK right now.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 29, 2020

[Jan 28, 2020] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2020
Hi, we regret the inconvenience you faced. As requested earlier, please share your Membership ID and registered contact details via Facebook Inbox or Twitter Direct Message so that our team can connect with you to address this.

1938
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - refund not processed even after 90 working days