[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — selling rooms illegally through s r travel leisure group

This group s r leisure travel group is illegally selling club mahindra rooms to non members. When i cancelled my booking 15 days prior my travel they are charging me 5k cancellation fee.
This group sells membership to non members at a lower rate and makes money. Even the club mahindra people are involved in this. I got to know this when i booked a room in coorg and this travel agent was very discreet about it. Without the staff involvement this is not possible,

Club mahindra management please reply back on this issue

Is club mahindra doing it knowingly?

I need my money back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018
That's definitely not the case, Rekha. Club Mahindra team doesn't follow such practices. We would like to connect with you on a call to discuss this further. Request you to share your contact details with us via Facebook Inbox, we will reach out to you.
Updated by Rekha3 Mar 06, 2018

Thanks for replying

Can you please share the facebook page link here, I shall inbox my details there.

Rekha
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

1968
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002