[Resolved]  Cocacola Company — original and fake

Coca cola mobile draws promotions — i receive msg regarding prize
Dear sir i am nagendrababu have got msg today congrats, your mobile number has won you £500, 000.00 pounds in 11/02020coca cola int? L mobile draw uk to claim;send your name, address & phone# to:[protected]@live.com is this tru or fake pls reply me email. [protected]@gmail.com phone number [protected]
Mar 20, 2020
Namaste sir I have received a message through the mail that I sent thisI have received a message from the Indian compliant board Foreign Currency Right Payment Manager Bank of America New Delhi Sandra has been sent to contact Madame Coming from the Indian compliant board, I believed a fellow who paid Rs85000They are still asking me to pay Rs 28, 000 Please help me [email protected]
Jan 20, 2020

Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Coca‑Cola Company