Lifecell International

Tamil Nadu

Awesome

Lifecell International Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

I have been enrolled in Lifecell with help of Arijit and Shouvik. They are copied in the mail.br...

I want billing details...
Sep 03, 2021

Lifecell International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I informed to your life cell agent at time of delivery he did not came to hospital delivery happened sample not collected because of this reason I am cancel my registration they did not refund total amount in this part where you see my fault agent response is not proper.thus why sample missed why you people deduct my money I don't understand
    Aug 25, 2021

I am facing plan upgrade issue @Lifecell.

I am from Faridabad.In July 2020, I have taken the plan...
      I have my stemcell banked with them since 2007. I have been making annual payments every year.

This year renewal...
      I have paid my due amount by 24-Jul-2021 and i got a confirmation email with order number. i got so many calls for lifetime...

I am approaching my due date, I calling for my kit but my representative is not answering my call I am worried about this...
      Aug 11, 2021

Dear Mrs Mounika

Greetings from LifeCell!

Kindly share your CRM No or Registered mobile number to look into the issue

I have been trying since morning but I am unable to register or signup on the website.
        After entering the OTP and password, the page doesn't go to next page.
        Aug 08, 2021

Dear Mr Vicky,

Kindly share us your CRM No or registered mobile number to look into the issue

I'm very disappointed with your service I'm really fed-up even I'm thinking it's totally wrong decisions to take your policy...

Hello, This side Anu garg. I have took your lifecell for my child on but due to pandemics i am not ablw to pay the balance amount. I have paid 25000. My CRN no is[protected]
          Your Executive took my baby's cord on 27/06/2019
          My Registered Mobile number is [protected]
          Please if possible give my amount back.. As i cant afford to continue. And everything is finished in pandemic.
          Eagerly waiting for your reply. And Process my request of refunding.
          Jul 28, 2021

Dear Anu Garg, We request you to kindly mail us to [protected]@lifecell.in for the termination of agreement from the registered email id with reason . Our team shall contact you shortly and confirm on same.

Feel free to revert us back for further assistance required

We are very disappointed with the services of LifeCell. We registered with LifeCell on 5th April, they told us that we would get a baby Stroller and baby gift Hamper in the package. But even after lapse of more than 3 month the hamper and Stroller are still not delivered. The executives call/message you several times when they have to sell the package but when you are following up for your entitlements which are part of contract they don't reply/answer. It raises doubt about the reliability and trust on the Company as when they can't keep their promise of timely delivery of gifts, how can we trust them with safe preservation of stem cells for lifetime. So beware of such companies and its executives Emil Nelson, Ajit who do not keep commitments and are very casual and indifferent in their services.
            Jul 15, 2021

Kindly share us your CRM no or contact details to assist you
            Lifecell International Customer Care's response, Jul 26, 2021
            Dear Mr. Arora,

We regret the inconvenience caused . As per your discussion with Lifecell Representative, Stroller code has been shared with you .

We hope your issue stands resolved .

Team Lifecell

I have to pay my due amount of 25000 of my baby..
              How can I pay for it
              Jul 12, 2021

Kindly share us your CRM No or Contact details to assist you

I had registered for life cell for lifetime membership for my baby uc preservation in Feb 2021. I was promised by Life Cell Sales Executive Ram Sharma that, we will get baby stroller voucher of Luvlap brand in 45 days on email. It has been more than 4 months now and all my repeated follow ups went in vain as stroller voucher never got delivered on email. Sales person, Ram from Gwalior MP branch have made false commitment and after multiple followups his answer is always same I will update you for which till date I never got any ETA or any date as to when will I receive the stroller. Not trustworthy people. I feel cheated and worried more as I committed myself for their preservation service of these unprofessional people. I feel if they could not deliver to the commitments which they made what can I expect from them in future.

Saral Jain
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                CRM No :[protected]
                Jul 10, 2021

Dear Mr Saral, Kindly share your CRM no or registered mobile number
                Dear Mr Saral Jain,

Greetings from LifeCell!

We hope our team has contacted and shared your Stroller code and link. Issue satnds resolved from our end

Team Lifecell

Sir I ordered amchoplast at 12 June 2021 3 mg. I paid for that online today 25 days complete and I don't get the powder I ask for cancel the order one weak ago.by mail inform me to mail ms. Mahalaxmi .i did mail her bt their is no response from her.now I want to cancel the order and refund my money which is 1108.80 my mail I'd is sunil.[protected]@gmail.com plz inform as soon as possible
                  Jul 08, 2021

Kindly share us your CRM No or Contact details
                  Lifecell International Customer Care's response, Jul 26, 2021
                  Dear Mr Sunil, our team is looking into the issue and will get back to you shortly
                  Lifecell International Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2021
                  Dear Mr Sunil, Hope you have recieved the call from our team and also it is confirmed the Amchoplast Powder as been delivered. Issue stands resolved from our end
                  Feel free to reach us on https://www.lifecell.in/help-desk-search

My delivery was planned on 18 june and i have informed both the person from whom i was dealing with and the concern sample collection incharge. Then also at the time of delivery hospital staff, my husband in fact the doctor personally called the person “ naveen” to collect the sample but still he was not on time due to which i have to take one hour extra pains just to the delay of the person.
                    I need a strict action against the person because i was promised by goverdharn kumar that the person will be their before the delivery.
                    +[protected] This is phone no of the sample collection person naveen that was irresponsible and rude to talk to.
                    Please update me with the status of action taken against him.
                    Thank you.
                    Jul 06, 2021

Dear Valued Client, kindly share your CRM No or mobile number to look into the issue
                    HI,
                    Kindly share us your CRM No or contact details to assist you.

Dear all,

This is bring to your notice that Lifecell is one of the worst companies in terms of service and...
                      Lifecell employee named Venkatesh T (email - venkatesh.[protected]@lifecell.in) literally threatened my wife and misbehaved with her...

At the time of registration & and also represent the representative was commit that total of amount paid with two part and with emi facilities, but the after first part of payment the company says that the bajaj which was first payment partner is not their partner and demand me to paid the second part of amount 35ooo/- which is paid by onetime, but in this pandemic i unable to paid the full amount with one time,

So please arrange to make my payment with emi, because i dont want to lose y baby precious cord cell .
                      Jun 17, 2021

Kindly share us your CRM No or contact details to assist you.

Team LifeCell

I have registered in lifecell in October-2020 and agreement done for 75 years plan. I have given the fees of 19990 + Hospital...
                        Same situation with me last April 2020 i had contacted the lifecell customer support for plan details and they explained the...