[Resolved] Cognizant — interview status as "select" from cognizant talent acquisition (tag) team - still not received offer letter

ArunRaj.NET on Mar 13, 2018
I had completed face to face technical round (.net mvc position) even hr discussions on the same day feb 03 2018 at cts kandanchavadi chennai. And i had received mail "interview status as select" from cognizant talent acquisition team on feb 09 2018. And follow to that i had received photo upload mail from cognizant. I have uploaded on the same day.

Again i had received hr discussion form from hr on feb 24 2018. Even completed another round of hr discussion on feb 28 2018. And he confirmed that i will receive offer letter within a week. Still i have not received any letters or response from cognizant team.

And today i have been approached by a cognizant hr for.net mvc position in chennai cts. Are you guys even serious?!
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018
Took two months to receive my offer letter. Was depressed once but once I received this offer I was like "Worth to wait for". Wait for sometime guys they will definitely get back to you. Hope for the best! :)

Comments

I understand your plight. Same here, attended interview for .net MVC on Feb 10th Kandanchavadi office. I was selected, completed HR round, salary discussion. I got a photo upload email on Feb 20. Till date no sign of offer letter. It has been a month and sent repeated emails to the HR and no response from any of them. I still get calls to attend the weekend drive every week for the same role.
Did u get your offer letter ? Please let me know.
I appeared interview for .net MVC on 9th March in Kolkata. I was selected, completed HR round, salary discussion.
After that I am still waiting for Cognizant.
I still get calls to attend the weekend drive every week for the same role.

Is there any hope for this selection?
ArunRaj.NET's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 25, 2018
Definitely you will receive offer bro. My kind advice is don't attend week end drives once you are selected. This will duplicate your profile. If you receive any calls for weekend drive tell them you are already attended two round of interviews and waiting for your offer letter. Please be patience!
Same like Abhijit86. I appeared interview on 17th March for .Net MVC. I was selected and completed HR round on same day. I received auto generated selection mail from CognizantTAG@cognizant.com with the titled "Cognizant Interview Status-Select" on 22nd March 2018. Mail body ends with "You will receive your offer and other pre-joining details shortly" but still not receiving any offer letter and joining details.
I also get calls to attend the weekend drive every week for the same role.
Abhijit86's reply, Apr 30, 2018
Di you get the offer yet?
Abhijit86's reply, May 7, 2018
Did you get the offer?
Sopu Maiti's reply, May 9, 2018
No. Still waiting for offer letter. Have you got?
renganathandk's reply, Jun 18, 2018
Hi Sopu, have u got the offer From CTS.

Myself Renganathan, i attended interview on June 8 for Core Java. i have cleared 2 round and completed HR on same and finalized . similarly i got the conformation mail from CognizantTAG@cognizant.com like what you received the same.
After that still im not get the offer letter. Any idea about surely they release offer letter ...?
Sopu Maiti's reply, Jun 25, 2018
Yes I received a call regarding that interview on 19th June. But I did not wait for that call. I interviewed for the second time, got selected and received offer letter within one week.

I suggest you if it delays more than two or three months, do not wait just give interview again or try to communicate with HR.
Same here attended interview on 7th April 2018.after one week i got select status mail, but no response still. Please let me know how to follow up this.
I have attend interview on 19th May 2018 in CTS . I have qualify technical round, HR and salary discussion. Is there anybody can tell me when i will get mail from CTS for select or not.
Naina P's reply, Oct 9, 2018
did you get mail ?
Same thing. I have cleared HR round and salary discussion with HR on 19th April 2018. But still I have not get any call from CTS.
Same thing, I have cleared all 3 rounds of interview on 26thmay 2018 and HR informed that will get offer letter in 10 days. But till now haven't received offer letter. It been more then 2 months.

Consultancy which processed my profile says it in process. HR is waiting for some approval.

Whether they will release offer or not ??
Naina P's reply, Oct 9, 2018
did you get offer letter or not pls confirm
Hi Renganathan&Senthil,

Did you receive offer letter or any update ?
Hello
I have attended the interview on 1st of sept 2018 in CTS Bangalore (manyata ) . And I have cleared all the rounds along with Hr discussion as well. After 1 week i got a conformation email from CTS talent acquistion group as "Candidate interview status as select and we will get back to you shortly" after that there is no updation from Cognizant side.
company like such a stature having wrost recruitment process..unbelievable
please any one suggest me how can i proceed further...

Rahul
SanthoshKumar Ravichandran's reply, Sep 25, 2018
Hi Rahul,

My situation is also same as like you,
Can you let me know do you got any update
Rahulk90's reply, Sep 26, 2018
Hello Santhosh,

Yes, i got some update from CTS hr department is like currently there is no project on my specific domain that's the reason they are unable to release the offer letter.
Kindly let me know your specific domain name (like which skills you have attended the interview)

Rahul
SanthoshKumar Ravichandran's reply, Sep 28, 2018
Hi Rahul,

I have attended for the skills like java, spring, hibernate.
May i know that for which specific domain (like which skills you have attended the interview)

Santhosh
Hi i attened interview on 1st sept @ Bagmane tech.
Received a mail saying Interview status select on 18th September, still I haven’t received the offer letter. HR says you are selected for future requirements, what does this mean, will I receive offer letter or not?
It's been 6 months and I haven't received offer letter yet. I do get calls from CTS HR stating that they will update on the offer status but no luck yet. They are not even serious. In between I got selected in Infosys and joined there. It's been 1 month I joined infy.

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Cognizant - interview status as "select" from cognizant talent acquisition (tag) team - still not received offer letter