Cognizant — regarding offer letter status

Divyaraajeswari KS on Nov 1, 2018

I have attended interview on 14th October 2018 at cognizant thoraipakkam for ETL testing. After discussing with HR, he confirmed within couple of weeks i will be getting my offer letter.

Till date I didn't get any mail from them and tried reaching but no response both for mail and calls. Yesterday received mail from cognizant tag stating that " interview attended on 13th October had been put on hold" but my actual interview for the application was held on 14th October.

Is there any possibilities to get offer letter?
Please share your views
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have attended for ETL testing on September 22nd in Kandanchavdi branch. I got status mail as select and got HR call too that offer letter will be sent in 10 days. It's already 40 days but offer letter not received.
Hi Vignesh,

Who is your POC for that interview?
Vignesh ramasamy's reply, Nov 5, 2018
Karthika.T@cognizant.com is my POC.
Guess Karthika is recruiter and not POC. POC people will be from HR team. Can you please check and let me know.
My POC for the above mentioned interview is Saranya.E@Cognizant.com.
And also can you confirm this. Have you received any mail stating that "Your application was kept on hold"?
Vignesh ramasamy's reply, Nov 5, 2018
Yes I think so. For me interview call letter was sent by Karthika. So I thought. I have followed Karthika with mails but no updates yet. No I haven't received like that. But for me automated mail was received stating your profile has been selected. After some days HR called too. But no updates after that.already 45 days over.
Then let's hope for the best. For me same auto-generated mail came stating that " Currently no requirement and will consider your profile if needed". Really surprised then why they conducted interview if there are no requirements.
You keep trying to reach the HR person. Let me know if you get offer letter. All the best!!!
Vignesh ramasamy's reply, Nov 8, 2018
Oh okay Divya. I know some two other person's haven't received offer like me and they too attended on same day September 22 nd. Don't know whether they will call or not. Lost the hope
Then let's hope for the best. I too got auto-generated mail stating "Currently no requirement and will consider your profile if needed". Really surprised then why they conducted interview if there are no requirements.
You keep trying to reach the HR person. Let me know once get ur offer letter. All the best!!!
Kindly let me know if u get ur offer letter.
Vignesh ramasamy's reply, Nov 6, 2018
Sure I will. You too update

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Cognizant - regarding offer letter status