[Resolved] Cognizant — revoked offer

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 [email protected] on Jan 13, 2019
Hi my name is naveed ahmed i got offer letter from cognizant at[protected] in hyderabad but i from chennai there is no problem to me to relocate but they send offer letter and location before 2 days and unfortunately i was working with my previous organisation can't able join at that particular date, so i draft a mail to c2c. Cognizant hr regards this issue, but they replied as your offer has been revoked and no request is acceptable, i left my previous job believing in cognizant but they do this inhuman thing i am from middle class family now i am job less suffering for day to day life financial routine. Please make consideration in employee view also.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2019
Cognizant call me after 6 months to rejoin,

Comments

I have recently gone through Congnizant interview process and got selected, I was already having one of the well known MNC offer letter before getting selected for CTS I got a call from HR and she have offered me good package and designation and told to join CTS asap I took risk and skipped the offer from previous company and was waiting to join cts but I was not knowing what was happening with my BGV process I got a call from HR and he told to submit form 16 or Pf of my previous to previous company I tried to explain HR that I only have experience letter offer letter salary slip but HR was very rude and he told we will revoke your offer, I mean it's not like I came directly for joining I have cleared 3 rounds and then I skipped previous company offer, I have given a mail to senior HR but she was not at all supportive... I have left with no offer in hand now believing on CTS I took risk and now i am paying for it ..

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000