[Resolved]  Accenture India Pvt Ltd — MH/BAN/45665/21848 account is not transferred to my new PF account KN/BN/19214/061587

Dear sir, ,

My previous company Accenture India Pvt Ltd and I submitted my PF account transfer to my current employeeer IBM INDIA Pvt Ltd.

My current employer sent the documents to Accenture India Pvt Ltd on[protected] and Accenture has submitted the documents to PF office on[protected].

Still my old PF : MH/BAN/45665/21848 account is not transferred to my new PF account KN/BN/19214/061587 (which is currently maintaining by IBM).

Accenture india Pvt ltd PF details : PF office Address - The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, 341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Bandra( E ),
Mumbai - 400 051
Contact No. of the PF office:[protected]/2/3/4/5/6/7/25/29

PF A/c.No. : MH/BAN/45665/21848
GROUP No. 53

When I tried to the above mentioned telephone no regarding my PF status no one is taking the phone.

Kindly do the needful.

I V N MALLESWARARA SHARMA
+91- [protected].
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Accenture, India — Non Transfer of PF amount from my previous employer to current employer

The 1st application for PF amount transfer was done in Aug 2007 from my current employer Accenture and the same submitted to the RPF, Bangalore by my previous employer IBM, India.
In Jan 2008 I came to know that my PF transfer request was rejected with no explanation.
The rejected transfer form was not present with either my previous nor current employer.

I have re-submitted Trasnfer form in this year and the acknowledgement number from RPF is TROUT000375. My form was processed filed with PF Office for transfer on 16/04/2009.

I still dont have any information on whether my transfer has been done or not.

Please help me in finding the information as the PF contact number is always busy and in case it rings no one picks up the phone.

SHikha Waingankar

Accenture India Phone
    +91 80 4934 6001 [Bangalore]
    +91 40 6713 0001 [Hyderabad]
    +91 12 4467 2000 [Gurgaon]
    Accenture India Address
    4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029