Accenture India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Accenture India

Having problems with Accenture India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Accenture India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Accenture India

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Accenture India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Accenture India reviews & complaints(2795)

Hi, Good Morning, I (Accenture Candidate Id: C7068620) got selected in Accenture, Chennai as on 15th Sep'22 and was confirmed in that offer of joining as on 22nd Nov'22. However post a discussion with Priscilla Mark (HR Recruiter - +[protected] this has been changed to 16th Nov'22 and On 14th Nov'22 I received a call in late evening around 6:30 PM from Priscilla Mark (HR Recruiter) stating that we have pushed your date of joining as on...
Dear Accenture,

We are writing this letter to inform you that your employee(Shivanjali Patil) has done submission of fake documents at the office on [Feb 2022].

The letter of experience on the basis of which the Employee had selected was a fake document. I would like to provide

We are shocked after knowing that the company’s name (Senate System Pvt Ltd ) shown by your employee in your experience...

Accenture India — Accenture - HR Management & BGC

Hi, Good Morning,

I got selected in Accenture, Chennai as on 15th Sep'22 and was confirmed in that offer of joining as on 22nd Nov'22. However post a discussion with Priscilla Mark (HR Recruiter - +[protected] this has been changed to 16th Nov'22 and received the same of with new joining date.

Online document and acceptance of the data required has been uploaded. On 14th Nov'22 I received a call in late...

Not Received Offer Letter yet.
I have cleared all the Rounds of interview and submitted all the necessary documents.
Tried to contact Recruitment Team many times but no response from them also.
Please provide me the update on this issue.
Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to access the Accenture tool for Applying for another role in Accenture . It is still says as "Hi MEGHANATH, You have been shortlisted for the below opportunity and your profile is under evaluation. We will reach out to you when we have further updates"

but i also want to apply for another role in accenture, were the tool is not allowing me to apply could you please helpm me to refresh or delatre the candiature id so that i can re-apply in the tool.

Respected Sir/Madam,
      A ARUN KUMAR, CID no. C11421376. I completed my interview on September 27th, 2022, but I still have not received the offer letter. I have been unemployed for more than two months. Currently, we are experiencing a recession as well. Having been unemployed for a long time, I'm suffering a lot. I would appreciate it if you could release the call letter as soon as possible. This will be more useful to me. Despite the best efforts of IT employees, the situation continues to deteriorate. A lot of people are being laid off right now. The candidate's life is at stake at this point, so please don't play with me. I have sent soo many emails, but no luck.

I'm requesting you please release the offer letter.

Your's Sincerely,
      Arunkumar.
      Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi in 2018 i got an offer but not joined the accenture, eventually accenture created a pf account behalf of me and closed in 3 months now iam facing issues in bgv procees due to which they are telling that I have done dual employment but the reality is i did not joined accenture nor received a salary how much my pf account is created i need a noc or acknowledgment form that I never worked for accenture even for single day and i did not receive the salary please resolve the issues and make necessary Action to close my pf account
        Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My previous company Accenture India Pvt Ltd and I submitted my PF account transfer to my current employeeer Deloitte Consulting Pvt Ltd.

When I raised the request to transfer PF account, the claim got rejected, with the reason being stated that during my tenure with Accenture, no amount was allocated to pension fund for the period Oct 2017 to May 2019.

Accenture india Pvt ltd PF details : PF office Address - The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, 341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Bandra( E ),
          Mumbai - 400 051

When I tried to the above mentioned telephone no regarding my PF status no one is taking the phone.

Kindly do the needful.

Ramandeep Singh
          Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Removal of Profile from recruitment portal
            My candidate ID is C7196871, Kindly remove my existing profile from Accenture portal so that I can apply a new profile.
            Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a mail today to re-submit my highest education document. I've been trying to submit the document all day but it is not submitting. It is showing there has been an error when uploading the file. Please try again later. My joining is in next two days. I have also wrote a mail to my onboarding HR but no response has come yet. What should I do as i only have two days left to upload it.
              Nov 29, 2022
              They told me to mail the documents which is left.
              Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm a candidate for the campus placement of Accenture India from Ravenshaw University Cuttack Odisha. I faced some technical issues today in the interview process due to which I was disconnected two times. After that I was told to wait for my interview slot which hasn't yet been made available to me even after more than hours have passed. I'm just so frustrated and fed up of waiting. Please look into this issue and if possible then please consider rescheduling the interview to some other day. This is very unfortunate for an opportunity like this and I sincerely expect you not to deny my request.
                Sidharth Kumar Nayak
                Roll No: 20DCO143

C7100658 this is my profile number please remove my profile
                  Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Tirumala Meda CID:C7188511 i ahave applied for associate investment banking role and applicatiin status shows pending review since 3 months and virtual assistant is not responding properly

CID:C7188511
                      I have applied for associate invesment banking role my application status show pending review since 3 months
                      Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please delete my account on your careers page -
                        Account ID - C2188884
                        Trying to delete since past 3 months
                        Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am sharing the screenshot with this. I want to apply for the role of associate software engineer. but when I registered it shows that the REGISTRATION is ALREADY done, I don't get any registration confirmation mail or any further links for the drive. I am facing this issue for the last six months. I don't want to miss this opportunity.

please please help me out in this matter
                          I have raised many tickets but I don't get any solution to my problem

Hi team,

Please help me understand whether COT code payment is true or false as my friend sent my money from foreign and to do online transfer when it was 50% its was asking for COT code, what should i do here.
                            OUR REF: RBS/TR/47Z/MGX9IND/ZMC/2022
                            YOUR REF:/42Z/BGX9IND/UN/AU/VOL.1/04

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is ADAVI ARUNKUMAR, CID no is C11421376. It's been two months, still how much time it takes to release an offer letter.
                              I've been unemployed for more than two months . I'm very needy for this job. Currently recession is also going on. I'm suffering alot because o[censored]nemployment. I request you please move my application forward and release the call letter as soon as possible. It will be more helpful for me. Situation for the IT employee is getting worse day by day. So many layoffs are going on. At this point of time please don't play with the candidate's life madam. As an employee I hope you understand the situation.

My CID is C11421376.

I have cleared my Technical round, there was no discussion with HR about the salary negotiation/discussion.
                                After uploading all documents and filling EAF, On 28th September I got message about receiving the offer letter.
                                I emailed/called Talent manager which was mentioned on portal requesting her the Unique ID.

Now it is showing like this:- Owing to business reasons we foresee...

Accenture please delete my personal data from my accenture accounts permanently I have accenture on 2 different mail ids and my ids are [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@gmal.com

It's been more than 1 week my job application status is showing pending and it gives rejections with in few minutes also i am unable to update additional details also. So please delete my information and delete my account as soon as possible, because i want to start from fresh application as in this id they are showing erorr again and again.

If you have any doughts please contact me as much as possible.