Acer Note Book — under guarntee note book dead

Ajit Garg

I have purchased Acer Notebook vide Invoice No: RET_TI_1, Book No: 1, Dated: 9th Apr 2009 Thursday from Acer Mall - Sigma I.T. Super Store (P) Ltd.
The Notebook details are as below:

Model No: Aspire D250
Serial No: LUS570B2779112BE2B[protected]

This notebook start malfunctioning on 16th Feb 2010 and as a result stop booting.

Taking an initiative, I have immeditely deposited aforesaid notebook to Acer Service Center: Digital Solutions, Lucknow on 19th Feb 2010 3:30 PM vide Case Ref. No:[protected]. But after initial investigation by the service center, it has been said that we have to pay for any replacement/repair whereas this Notebook is still under warranty.

Kindly take appropriate action and provide hassle free services as per the warrany norms so that I may feel that I have purchased right product from a renowned company which comes under Fortune 500 category.

Ajit Garg
+[protected]
C/o Garg Associates
Idgah, Civil Lines,
Faizabad - 224001, UP

Comments

I purchased a PC of ACER with Mini CPU on 20-dec-2008, but since my date of purchasing i am having many of problem with it CD/DVD Drive. It has been repairdd 7th of time but still is not working perfectly. i am fed up with it and want not only the CD/DVD Drive but my full CPU to be changed. Because it has become an usual practice that this CD/DVD Drive get out of order regularly and neither the ACER company nor your agent (from where i purchased my PC) are able to solve my problem . Sotell me what should I do now, should i seek for the help of consumer form ?

I have made more than 7 complaints and few dates and complain numbers are given below

[protected],

I purchased a PC of ACER with Mini CPU on 20-dec-2008, but since my date of purchasing i am having many of problem with it CD/DVD Drive. It has been repairdd 7th of time but still is not working perfectly. i am fed up with it and want not only the CD/DVD Drive but my full CPU to be changed. Because it has become an usual practice that this CD/DVD Drive get out of order regularly and neither the ACER company nor your agent (from where i purchased my PC) are able to solve my problem . Its Employee Mr. Dev Acharya(Delhi) told me many time that i dont know how to use it properly. In this case i Chalanged him that plz use my CPU for only one month in your office/house after that you know its working ya not working. He's not satisfied with my comments. Always he's told me next time of repair it work properly. I listen these word many time of him.

So tell me what should I do now, should i seek for the help of consumer form ?

and new id on date 25-mar-2010

+91 804070 8700
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025
    Acer Note Book - under guarntee note book dead