[Resolved]  AIIMS, R.P. Centre — Misbehave of doctors at AIIMS, R.P.Centre

Dr. Sapna at AIIMS, New Delhi, R.P. Centre, Unit -1, 4th Floor, harrases patients and do not attends the patients with sympathy. She treats every patient as poor, helpless who can not take any actions against her whatever she does.

But I have the courage to go against her who is a Doctor and it is her moral duty to sympathise with the patients and not to misbehave.

However I will appreciate Dr. S.P. Garg who is professor in R.P.Centre, IVth Floor. He is kind enough.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

there is one more dr. doing the same with pateints his name is prof. sudershan kohakar. he does not attend the o.p.d.'s. he illtreat the patients. he doesnot listen to the attendant's which are with the patient. he does not like to help the people. e tries to run away from his duty.

where as prof. pradeep sharma is very cool minded person and well behaved doctor. he is really a nice doctor.
awesone, got operated, bihari scum is invasive in hospital
Every time I visit the rp centre clinic there is one lady guard who attends the patients and collect their file and cards...And this is the 5th time I visited for follow up and the same lady was there And her name is madhubala and she always misbehaves with the patients and she is even loud with the doctors.i request you to take strict action against her as this is the 5th time she misbehaved with us.
Hi All,

This is to bring to your knowledge and the feedback regarding IVF department.

My wife is having IVF treatment and we had really a bad experience on May 2019 my wife came for ET when this incident happened Lady guard from same unit MAMTA she don't have any manners how to talk to patients on the same day just few minutes after ET when my wife was changing clothes she looked the room in IVF lab as in that same room there is a washroom which gents also use to give seman sample Mamta came and start beating door like anything and said why you have look the door on which my wife ask her to wait for a while but she didn't stop beating the door and said "You have nothing special to hide we all ladies have the same body parts" and start argument and one Doctor is also there I don't want to expose her name but she had not stop her doing that we never aspect such behavior form Doctors when they knows my wife just had ET few minutes back and if she take any stress it have have a bad impact. This type of behavior is really no acceptable. I really looking forward to see some action to be taken so that it will not happen with other patients.
Hi actually we are mentioning our complain on service site but

Did anyone resolve it??

Patient has to teach doctor how to behave.
They don't know how treat with patient. Is it our mistake to admit in Aiims.
M from odisha. Bhubaneswar
Before 3 days admit my mom in Bhubaneswar aims hospital
Hospital stap behebyer. Tooooo hard so he has duty in night sipt andi romance with girl stap stupid junior doctor so can u do action

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]