[Resolved] Air India / LTC-80 Fare — Clarification regarding LTC 80 Scheme of Air India / Indian Airlines
I am a Cenrtal Govt. Employee and I have travelled on LTC from Patna to Mumbai by Air India on LTC-80 Scheme. The detail of my travel is as follow: -
Ticket No. 058 [protected]
PNR No. VXPPFC
Date of Travel 22/12/2009
Patna to Delhi by IC-410
Delhi to Mumbai by IC-863
Total fare paid = Rs. 12,033/-
The ticket is issued by DBA, Air India on 6/11/2009.
Now, our Account Section is willing to re-imburse only Rs. 7,433/-, which is the fare of Patna - Mumbai section as per the List of LTC-80 Fares published on the Air India Web-site with effect from 6th January, 2009 until further notice.
In this regard, I want to know following: -
1. Whether the list of LTC-80 Fares published on Air-India Website is valid and genuine?
2. Whether my booked Ticket is valid or not under LTC-80 scheme?
3. Why there is difference of fares between the list and actuals?
4. If List is valid, why Air India issued this ticket taking more payment?
5. If Ticket is valid, why the wrong List is published on the website?
Copy of Ticket is attached.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|