Aircel 9807638208 — daily reduced my balance RS..5 so please deactivate my pocket internet games

Abhishek Yadav on Feb 2, 2012
hi my name is abhishek yadav my mobile no.. is [protected] am using 2 years .. daily my balance is reduced RS..5 when called to customer care they don't attend my call. so please deactivate my pockey internet games
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
hi my name is Santhosh my mobile no.. is [protected] am using 3 years .. i received pocket internet settings through message & it has been activated automatically and my current month (May-12) outstanding is 3, 425. so please deactivate my pocket internet account as earlier as possible.
My name is Abha n no. is [protected].
M highly disappointed with aircel and the negligence of its customer care executives.i activated pocket internet games of Rs 43, 3 or 4 weeks ago.i activated the VAS 4 a week only...as it was an autorenewal service so they deducted the same money in the next week too for which i complained.they agreed 2 deactivate the service but refused to refund me 43 Rs in lieu of it.i was ok with.but subsequent 2 that week...they again deducted the same amount inspite of them assuring me to remove the service .i complained again & i was promised the same...without refunding me this time 2.this time i thought that they would do something for me but just a few minutes ago i checked the balance and they ditched me again.m so disappointed now that m feeling like changing my network.
I am too really very very very angry wid dem...first of all they dont respond ..even if we call dem daily..and they dont deactivate the packs and auto renew it ..
every 3 days they are deducting my money. ..nw der is nt much bal for their auto renewel...but daily I get msg dat they will auto renew my net pack as soon as I recharge..I don now wat to do nw

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel 9807638208 - daily reduced my balance RS..5 so please deactivate my pocket internet games
    www.bdomains.com