[Resolved]  Airtel — puk number

my sim is blocked by mistake. now its asking for PUK code. Please help me out. my mobile number is [protected]. sim no-[protected]H2 please send my puk code to my e-mail adress just now

Comments

Dear sir/madam
my mobile [protected] is sim blocked i am using sim number
[protected].

i am getting a message enter Puk number
please rectify my problem through my mail address.
or my another mobile no.[protected]
waiting for reply
My Sim No is[protected]. please send me my PUK Code - my sim card locked

my mobile no. [protected]
sir my sim is blocked so please give my puk number
my mobile number is [protected]
My SIM has been blocked. My mobile no is [protected]. Please send PUK Code on my email id.
my phone number is [protected], can you send the PUK number to [protected]@yahoo.com
I came from nagaland on leave, my airetel phone No.[protected] is blocked and asking for the PUK No., how will i unlock this so that i can utilise this number continue in that particular area. please give me PUK No. as early as possible.
thanks with regards
thanks with regards
my mob. no.is [protected] & sim no. is[protected] plz send this no. puk code thanks
dear sir/madam
i have an airtel mobile no. [protected] i am asked for puk code because of entering wrong pin code kindly send me my puk code to my i d [protected]@yahoo.com
Hi my sim is locked becuase of three attempts of wrong pin and now i have been prompted for the PUK.kindly send my puk number please.my mobile no. is [protected]
Sir, my sim is blocked since last five days and asking for PUK number. My mobile number is [protected] which is from Rajasthan zone, but, presently I am in calcutta. Since then I am requesting through kolkata customer care for my PUK mumber. They are telling everyday that they are sending a request to Rajasthan customer care and the same will call back to me within 1100 to 1800 hrs. But nothing comes afterwrds. Please help me out.

I have applied for pancard on 21 july 2008 but till today i didn't get the card as well as number. what can I do?

I have applied for pancard but till today i didn't get the card as well as number. what can I do?
Respected sir,

i have applied for pancard through a dealer on 24 june 2009 but tilltoday i didnot get card as well as number.my app.sr no.[protected], processing fee coupen number[protected].how can i get information regarding this.
i applied foe pancard 10/08/09 but till now i dt get my card can u ploz tell me when i get that my processing coupon number[protected] and for antoner pancard also[protected]
i want the puk number fo my mobil no [protected]
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Vinay Chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team
my sim is block due to wrong pin number entered So i want PUK to access my phone, my no. is [protected]
My airtel no is [protected] delhi.I have contacted many time to airtel customer care related to PUK no but still my sim card is not working and customer care representative is not responding in a proper way.

Airtel