[Resolved]  Airtel Live — to deactivate this service

as i am not interested in this service please kindly deactivate this service in my cell no.[protected]
thanking you,

Comments

hello sir,

I am not working this tadkalive air tel service so pls deactivate this service my no[protected]
On my mobile speed flirt servive get activated & i hav not activated it, unnecessary my balance getting deducted plz to unsubscribe help me or directly unsubscribe it, My no. [protected]
I want to get Airtel Live Deactivated from my AirtelPrepaid(Sony Erricson K770i )Mobile Number[protected] immediately since uncessarily my balance being deducted almost daily.

Please get it unsubscribe

Awaiting a favourarble response
Sir, I have no interest in Airtel Live. Hence, I want to get Airtel Live Deactivated from my Airtel
Prepaid Mobile Number[protected]handset Nokia 6030) because every dday my amount
is reduced unnecessarily.
Please do the needful immediately.

Anurag Jain
i want to unsubscribe speed flirt, saibaba _pack, ezmail and other airtel live services as i dont found them interesting my mobile no. is [protected]
I had activated Todays Career Tips service. Now I want to deactivate it. Please tell me how to deactivate it.
after downloading skype software in my mobile. I can call to any skype account from my skype account in my mobile, by using airtel internet connection through sim,
I am being charged by airtel Rs. 15 via sms from 64611015 for bollywood fusion while i am not using that service at all. i request to deactivate that service immediately from my mobile[protected].
deactive gprs
My Mobile No. [protected]

I have to Deactivate my Mobile Live Connect
Please see my Data I want to Deactivate all other services
please close all system o[censored]nknown offer subscribe.
And close the Airtel GPRS
I dont want anything.
I AM FROM KHARAGPUR, WEST BENGAL. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]. I AM UNABLE TO UTILISE AIRTEL LIVE & NOP IN MY NOKIA 3120 CLASSIC HANDSET, THERE IS NO SETTINGS IN MY MOBILE. I SEND SMS LIVE TO 52567, 56465 ALSO & NOP TO 52567, BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE . IF ANY ONE KNOW THE SETTINGS PL TELL ON MY E -MAIL ID==[protected]@gmail.com
Every day you are charging 1 Rs for service of numerology by jumaani. I want to deactivate this service but every time when i send message STOP to 121 it says no service is active on your phone and i am charged by 1 Rs daily. my phone no is [protected] please deactive it or i will complaint in consumer forum.

I forgot to mention my sim number sorry sir, lost 5mnts sent a e-mail to you so please deactivate this sim no, [protected] due to i lost my moblie since from four days please co-operate & needfull to me.

This is for your kind infromation.

T/Y
Rgds
Sureshbabuak.
please deactivate this FHMVOD service from my number-[protected] as i've been unneccerily charged 5 rupees a day for it.

I am Aurobindo Sasmal, My BSNL Mobile Number is [protected], Not subscribed FHM VOD, but charges of Rs. 5/- deducted from my account every day. I also marked mail today afternoon for deactivation. But till it is activated and deducted the money.

So Please deactivate the service from my Mobile immidiatly.

So Please deactivate the service from my Mobile immidiatly.

Airtel — Deactivating Career tip Service

i want to deactivate this service on my mobile no. is [protected]

this service has been automatically renewd without anything done by me

plz. check this problem

n do the needful

thanx n regards

Noor...
I am Aircel mobile customer, this comp. is activating hellotune without give any information, and cut my balance. if i complain it to customer care, they are not taking any step.
I am getting message from mind zone charging Rs. 30 . I am unable to unsubscribe this.
I want to deactivate this airtel Live. Please.
kindly deactivate my airtel connection my number is [protected].as the amount you charges per month is extremely high.Moreover i've shifted my residence to a different city so i can afford to used roaming cards.

Airtel