Loop Mobile
Loop Mobile (India) Limited

Loop Mobile Customer Care

Facebook
B Wing, 4th Floor, Eureka Towers, Mindspace, New Link Road, Chincholi Bunder, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Corporate Office:
127, Manmala Tank Road, Taikalwadi, Mahim (West), Mumbai - 400 016

Load

Loop Mobile Complaints & Reviews

I had loop mobile number and i did the port to reliance and vodafone than, because of my unavabilty, was not able to recharge, for the reason my number got dead, is and than after, now i asked to vodafone to reactivate my number so they told me to visit loop,
so isthere any way i can start my old number, if it is yes that will be a great help for me
Jun 18, 2021

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Want to activate my old BPL number
    Jun 09, 2021

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I want to activate My Loops mobile Number which I have port into the Idea network at the time of company shutdown.I have used My loop Number after I have port it into the Idea network for some time and due to My mobile phone lost I have not taken it back and that I m asking them to restart My Number they are not giving me the proper Response pls do needful to reactivate my mobile number back My loop Number:, [protected] alternate contact number:[protected]

I had a BPL LOOP mobile number and it was not ported to Vodafone due to some reasons which we do not know.

Is there a way to get my old LOOP (BPL) Mobile Number back which was not ported?

KIndly advice if it is possible to get the same number?

Gautam Dand
      Mar 16, 2021

Hello Sir/Madam
        I have continuously getting lots of calls everyday from mobile no. [protected], This is totally mentally disturbing me. I kindly request you to take necessary action in this matter as soon as possible. I will be highly thankful to you.

vedha
        Feb 03, 2021

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had this [[protected]] loop number [protected] around 7 years back. I had linked this number to aadhar. I would like to get this number back. This number is not taken up by anyone, and the number is unreachable. I would like to get this number back. As you know loop mobile is no longer in existence and it is acquired by airtel. I would be glad if airtel could arrange the same number for me. I am ready to give all my documents for the same.
          Jul 06, 2020

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had this [protected] loop number [protected] around 7 years back. I had linked this number to aadhar. I would like to get this number back. This number is not taken up by anyone, and the number is unreachable. I would like to get this number back. As you know loop mobile is no longer in existence and it is acquired by airtel. I would be glad if airtel could arrange the same number for me. I am ready to give all my documents for the same.
            Jul 06, 2020

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’s placed a complaint to bpl customer service about a leaking fridge door on 11th dec, 2019. Ty sent a technician named...
              Dear Team,

I need my old Loop Mobile number activated as it is linked to aadhar card.
              It is difficult...

I had this loop number around 6 years . I had linked this number to my aadhar card . I would like to get...
              I had a number [protected] with loop mobile which was later ported to Airtel. I left the country for an intermediate period...

I'm from mumbai, kurla.
              My loop mobile number is [protected] and i port it to airtel and now my number has been deactivated. So now i'm not getting that number an it is too much important for me. Please help me sir i will b very thankful to u. My name is prashant margaje.
              I wish you will be helpful to me.
              Thank you.
              My alternate contact number [protected]
              Dec 28, 2018

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bis (Bureau of indian standard) was conducted an exam for scientist post on 15 april 2018. But on 14th april 2018 evening, they published a notice that the exam is cancelled. No other notice they give till now. More than 1 lac students have applied for the post. Cost of form was rs 750. So they made a profit of rs 7.5 cr approx only by publishing an exam notice. No money were refunded. Kindly check the issue.
                Jun 21, 2018

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly help us, we need your help.

[protected]-From this number My brother has received a call, without given any information he started abusive words, misbehaving, also used nonsense words on call. My brother is a High Blood Pressure patient, as per the doctor's advice he is taking recovery from CB cases. After that call my brother is getting depressed.Also I have called to the number he received the call and also he started talking with most abusive words.I have called him so many times for gathering information who is calling. He is receiving call replied with abusive words and then disconnected the call.
                  Apr 18, 2018

Dear sir/madam
                    I'm from mumbai, byculla.
                    My loop mobile number is [protected] and i port it first to docomo...
                    Dear sir/madam
                    I'm from mumbai, byculla.
                    My loop mobile number is [protected] and i port it first to docomo than...

My parents n me were loop mobile customers ever since we started using mobile phones. However after the news of loop mobile shutting and asking its customers to port to another service provider, which we did as we didnt want to lose our numbers and ported to airtel. The deposit refund is something we have not received once we ported years back. Is there a contact address, email or phone number whom we can contact for that deposit refund. I guess like us there are many old loop customers who ported and have not received any deposit refund back from loop mobile. There has to be some authority/government to intervene and to cater to such situations. Awaiting reply from whomsoever concerned. Thanks
                    Nov 08, 2017

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My old loop mobile number is link to all my government document and email account so it is difficult to update any thing without my old number
                    so requesting to airtel to provide the solution on it.

If your require any details please mail me on umt.[protected]@gmail.com

Prathamesh Parkar

I was a Loop Mobile subscriber in Mumbai circle and was transferred over to Airtel after Loop Mobile shut its shop. Loop Mobile had a ISD security deposit of INR 4000 which it never refunded to me. My customer ID for Loop Mobile was 187505.
                    How can I get my security deposit refund

I had this loop number [protected] around 3 years back. I had linked this number to aadhar. I would like to get this number back. This number is not taken up by anyone, and the number is unreachable. I would like to get this number back. As you know loop mobile is no longer in existence and it is acquired by airtel. I would be glad if airtel could arrange the same number for me. I am ready to give all my documents for the same.

Call me on
                      Nov 07, 2017

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is itefaque usmani and i am very annoyed and irritated by these phone calls my wife azmina bano usmani is getting almost every night from this number [protected]. I tried talking to the guy, found out there were a group of guys talking and abusing my wife and they did the same to me when i asked them not to call. I would be very grateful if you could help me know where is the number located right now. Also i[censored] could block that number.

Sep 21, 2017

Loop Mobile customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I want my no which was of loop mobile as it was linked with Aadhar card.Please help and do needful.

Im the subscriber for [protected]. Since i keep traveling for work i couldn't port number on time and got my connection deactivated.

I also had balance in my account which is lost.

Can you please advise on procedure on how i can port my number back to another operator as all my clients and contacts only know my number [protected].

This could lead to a lot of loss for me,

rajesh